Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Kristina Kristina Bears
Edmonton
Website

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good hotel/motel in Victoria, BC?? My boyfriend and I were thinking of going for a long weekend but I'm having trouble finding any listings of hotels that won't cost 4 000 000 million dollars a night..LOL. We are willing to stay in any of the towns surronding the area to. Mill Bay, Duncan, Parksville...etc..

Any suggestions????or for those of you who live out that way...any recommendations????

Kristina  bear_smile

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Kristine,  I'm in Australia, but whenever I tour here, I stay at Bed & Breakfasts, I found them to be more comfortable and 100% better than hotels and motels for cleanliness & a yummy breakfast and substantially cheaper..just do a google for B&B's in the area, I'm sure you'll find something to suit. You can book online and see pictures of the rooms.

ps just had a quick look, one at Mill Bay called OceanBreeze, $95per night for double occupancy with gourmet breakfast..here's a link to the main Canada B&B site.

http://www.bbcanada.com/british_columbi … s/mill_bay

Have a lovely time.

Kristina Kristina Bears
Edmonton
Website

Thanks Denise!!
I will look into that as well!!! We may have found something! But I want to look around some more!
Kristina

K Pawz Guest

That is a really good one Kristina! I would recommend a B&B as well....but there are other smaller hotel chains around the area too...I will see what I can find for you. Make sure you look me up while you are here too and we can play bears!!!

hugs,
krista

Kristina Kristina Bears
Edmonton
Website

Hey thanks Krista!!!

We may stay @ a place called Rosebank Cottages. It's in Mill Bay. I wish I had the time to look you up and go and play! I'm sure we could get into lots of trouble... bear_innocent  but I don't think I will have the time...however if by chance I do I will get in touch!!! Now hopefully we can get the flights we need and we can then booked it all up.

Hugs
Kristina

Board footer