Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Everyone,

Just a little (but very important) note regarding the wonderful Hugglets Teddies 2009 show!

Apparently, the August/September issue of Teddy Bear Times is showing an incorrect date for this spectacular fair.

The date should read  13th September, 2009  (and not 23rd!!!)

Many of you may have already received an email regarding this, but for those who haven't - NOW YOU KNOW!!!  Please pass it on!
I am sure most of us have the correct date etched into our mind anyway!!!!!  :dance:

Hugs to all.

Marilyn bear_flower

karenaus Melbourne
Website

gah terrible! Hopefully that doesn't send too many people into a flying panic... or send them to the show on the wrong day bear_sad
   I had a fright not long ago when something similar happened here- date listed for the show in the magazine was  not the weekend I had my plane ticket booked for.
   I discovered this in the magazine at a bookstore an hour away from home- so all the way home I was fretting I had wasted a plane ticket bear_shocked

Board footer