Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I was just thinking and did not know if it was ever ask what was your most complex bear or critter you have made to date. I know that everyone is at different levels of creating and we all strive to try different things.....so how far you have gone out side the box?

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

I made a recumbent polar bear, in three sizes.  The biggest one is my avatar, Northern Light.  I have considered making him again, but in a yet different size.

Laurie Brady Bears By Laurie Brady

A monkey with a molded, felt face would have to have been one of my more challanging critters - that and a pony with more than my normal # of pieces.

Laurie

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

small-2.jpgFor me, a felted horse.  I have needle felted a mule and a horse, but because the horse is less stocky it was to me more difficult.  The saddle was also a bit of a challange, it was made of leather.
Joanne

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

sukiTT.jpg

I designed a panda  years ago.  It was an open mouth design and the head alone had over 25 pieces.  I did a limited edition of 15.  Boy, did I regret that.  They were adorable but so time consuming and intense to make.  Every once in a while, I design something really hairy, I guess just to test my own skills. 

Hugs,
Alison 

artbyrjandreae artbyrjandreae
Johannesburg, California

Mag6f.jpgMine was a felted reindeer. The antlers were crazy to felt.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

For me it was a polar bear design class. We had to make a pattern from a bear statue and than make our bear. Here is the statue and the bear I made:

Polar_bear_and_others_016.jpg

Board footer