Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

woods2.jpgwoods1.jpgLook who I found in the Woods!!  They were busy pumpkin hunting and I came across lots of wonderful fairy toadstools too.  With my bears in the Halloween Mood we came across this really spooky empty house in the Woods, you can see all my photos on my blog - http://bumpkinbears.blogspot.com    the bears just hid behind my legs!

Sorry I havn't been around much lately, I've been very busy bear making and creating my illustrations, I've got my Fall and Halloween Cards in my Etsy Store right now.
(www.bumpkin.etsy.com).  I was so glad to hear that Hugglets was a great success for all that went, I hope Jane is feeling better  :hug:  :hug:   I was in awe at all the photos, so many gorgeous bears  bear_thumb  bear_flower
Beary Hugs,
Catherine xx

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

I love you art bear_original you are sooo talented!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Cathrine I love your art work, and those mushrooms are amazing aren't they? They grow further up the mountains here and I have seen people picking them, I wonder do they eat them?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  So creative!!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Catherine,

What lovely photos, especially the one with the animals in the woods; looks kind of spooky  bear_ermm  !
I wonder who lives in that strange house in the woods ...

Hugs,   :hug:

Peter, Lewis & Bailey

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Catherine,
Just went to your blog.  Thanks for sharing with us.  The mushroom pics are fantastic.  My son is a fungi-nut.  He has several books on Mushrooms, even a field guide for identification.  I'm going to show him your pics right now.  He's 13 and has some of the strangest interests.  He'll flip when he's see's these.  We only get to see boring, brown mushrooms here in Arizona.

Hugs,
Alison

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Catherine bear_flower

Love the pumpkin hunt illustration ~ you are so talented.
We have those big fairy toadstools over here, they are great aren't they.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

You know I just love your cards Catherine! bear_wub  bear_wub
Normally we buy cards to send to those we care about.
But to date I have yet been able to part with any of the beautiful cards you made for me!!  bear_original
I feel so selfish!!
But I just can't help myself!
I want to keep them all. bear_original
If you haven't seen Catherine's cards in person they are a must buy! Worth every penny. bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What fun,  I want to live near your woods, lots going on there.
Joanne

Board footer