Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi everyone,
I just received the Animals Asia Newsletter regarding the plight of the Moon Bears that I know we all care so deeply about.  In it they are asking for people to send a letter to the Vietnamese Government  - here is what they ask -

"Please help us convince the Vietnamese government to hand over 79 bears being held illegally on farms at Ha Long Bay, Quang Ninh Province in Vietnam. Despite constant appeals and lobbying to the authorities by Animals Asia and other NGOs over the past two years, these bears are still at the mercy of bile farmers. We’re planning to deliver thousands of letters from around the world to the Vietnamese Prime Minister in November. Please join us and ask your friends to write also, so we can deliver the strongest message possible."

If you follow this link below it is very easy, just copy and paste the letter into your email and send.  I do hope many will do this too and let's hope that with this pressure these poor bears will be released into the love and care of Animals Asia.

http://www.animalsasia.org/index.php?UID=NKJHX3JMLWJ

Thanks so much
Big Hugs,
Catherine xx

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

I sent my letter last week. Thanks for posting and reminding people to do this, they need all the help we can give them!

pandamac

Board footer