Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Kristina Kristina Bears
Edmonton
Website

Okay I know nothing about computers......every time I think I figured it out....it still doesn't work!!!

My question is this

On the photos that I post on my blog..some of them I can click on the picture and it will bring that picture up and make it bigger.

Now it seems that the pictures I place on my blog you can't do that. I cannot for the life of me figure out why. I'm not doing anything different.

I also notice that when I place my mouse over my picture I don't get any url info on the bottom of my screen(hope that made sense) So there is no address to take me to a bigger picture. But I don't know why?????

If this makes any sense to anybody...can you pls help me figure out what it is I am doing wrong...heehee..
:pray:  :pray:  :pray: That's of course if I made sense... bear_wacko

Hugs
Kristina

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Hi Kristina,
In yourmost recent blog posts, when I click on the photo, I get a bigger image. Not so with the second last post. When I check the source, one shows as a link and the other shows as Blogger Photo ID.  Were the photos in both posts uploaded from your hard drive?  It may be that the posts in the second last post exceed a size limitation of some sort.

At any rate, the minis look absolutely stunning!  Love the gingerbread house!

hugs,
nt

Kristina Kristina Bears
Edmonton
Website

WoW I think i figured it out.....by accident...LOL

Blogger has a new editing thingy so I upgraded to that and tada it seems to be working again!!!

So I only pulled out some of my hair!!!! :dance:

Thanks for checking NT!!!! I really appreciate it!

Hugs

Board footer