Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

teeeej Brisbane

Posted mine yesterday!! Hope it gets to my swap partner quickly.  bear_grin

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What a fabulous ornament ! 

I am not able to participate in the swap this year, but would be happy to do the tree again if Melissa would like me to.  I always enjoyed decorating it, and it seems like a tradition now LOL .  I leave it up to her to decide as she is is the organizer bear_thumb

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Tammy that would be fantastic!!!
Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it-

so guys once you get your ornament, snap it, then send them to tammy@beckoningbears.com

Cheers
Mel

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Sounds great Melissa !  I think I will start a different thread for just the tree.   Everyone should still post their photos here too so everyone knows who made/received  them .  I can grab the pictures from here , or you can email them to me directly. 

The tree has now been cut and the first ornament has graced the top .  You can see it here :

http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php … 94#p411994

aeminiatures AE Miniatures
H-I-Ambacht, the Netherlands
Website

Have received my ornament today!!! My secret Santa was Cheryl from Bingle bears. She made me a very cute mouse, with a lovely kind of swing made of cranberries!!! It's difficult to describe, but pictures will follow soon. Thank you Cheryl for your great work, and thank you Melissa for making it all happen!!!

hugs,
Anita

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

How cute!
I just took a pause from working on mine to check my email, etc. Of course I can't do just one. I'm making one for my mom, my sister, each of my grandkids, & maybe a neighbor or friend or 2 who have been so helpful to us this past year. Of course the first one done will be the one I mail out.
Gotta get back to work!
TTFN
Amy

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Linda, He is adorable.! Ann-Marie you sure were quick to get him made and sent!
I mailed mine out today.  bear_original
Beth

aeminiatures AE Miniatures
H-I-Ambacht, the Netherlands
Website

Cheryl had already made pictures of the ornament:
_DSC6808.jpg
_DSC6815.jpg
lovely, isn't it?

hugs,
Anita

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

I'm SOOOO happy that you like it, Anita!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Hugs,
Cheryl

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

great ornaments so far folks. I totally forgot about this swap.......what a bugger I missed it.  Maybe some one just 'might' remind me next year?  :doh:
I'm eager to see them put on the tree :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

I mailed my package out today, but I forgot to take a picture  :doh:  sorry about that!  I hope he reaches his new home soon!!  This was a lot of fun!  bear_original

*Jeannette

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

I received my ornament today from Nancy of Dog Patch Critters!  It is the cutest little thing I have ever seen!   bear_wub   Thank you so much Nancy!!   :hug:
Unfortunately my camera is not working again  :doh: , but as soon as I figure it out I will post some pics. 

*Jeannette

Sydney

It's great to hear that the ornaments are arriving thick and fast!

Thanks for the tree thread Tammy - it's just not the same without it :O)

Mel

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I just had to post a picture before I left town.....look what I got today from Julia............thank you so much, he is adorable, I love him bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

2009ttorn.jpg

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

You're welcome Tami,  He was an absolute nightmare.... I am never, ever making a bear that small with a double neck joint again - it's a bad idea!!!!  :crackup:

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

xmasornamentTT09sml.jpgI pm'd Jeanette and told her I took a photo of the ornament before I mailed it and would post for her since her camera isn't working.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, all so cute!  I received mine this morning as I was rushing out the door, so I had to wait until tonight before I could open it.  I got the most fabulous reindeer ornament from Helen Jamieson in New Zealand, plus lots of wonderful extras, thank you so much!  Will take pics of the one I'm posting on Monday and that one and put my received one up here in a bit.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Okay, here's the one I received today.  Apologies for the not so good photo, I just won't get a chance to get a picture in daylight any time soon, and a friend has borrowed my flash - argh!

Received.jpg

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I love all these ornaments. They are so fun to see !

Sydney

Lucky me...
today a little package arrived for me all the way from the United States!!!!
Thank you Mary (hikiddobears) he is lovely....a purple Santa to be sure- I'll take a photo in the daylight tomorrow and post the pics asap.

Mel

Here he is:

hikiddo.gif

Just so sweet!

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_tongue I love seeing all of these adorable ornaments!  Mine is being shipped out today so I am really nervous.   bear_cry I sure hope they like it.  I'm sending it priority mail and it's staying in the US so it should be there by Wednesday or Thursday.  I'm so excited!  bear_happy

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I rec'd my ornament on Saturday all the way from Australia from Therese Johnson, what a lovely open mouth bear head on a pillow, Sure is wonderful, I will post a picture as soon as I can get my granddaughter to do it for me, still no computer.  But it is great and I thank you therese very much. Happy Holidays.

Karon Posts: 751

Hi there,

My swap recipitants bear has  been mailed today.  Can't wait to see if they like it.

karon

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

I happened to go out on our front porch yesterday.  (I usually enter & exit through our garage). I was very surprised to find a package on my porch. My son, who regularly goes out of our front door said, "Oh yeah, that's been out there a few days. I thought it was something you were mailing out." Grr!

It was my lovely little ornament from Anita Jimmers! All the way from the Netherlands just to sit freezing on our frount porch for days! He is the cutest little bear named Noel!  He fits into a little glass ornament! I will post a picture of him as soon as I can.

Thank you, Anita! I love him!
Prettige Kerstdagen en Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!
Amy

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I will be mailing my bear out tomorrow! 

Of course my light tent where I take all of my pics is in the middle of a bunch of stuff and I canèt get to it.  We are redoing our basement and everything has been pushed to the centre of the room so that we can re-insulate the walls and put up new wall board - of course as usual it is taking longer that expected!  At least the mess is in the basement and I donèt have to look at it every day!

Board footer