Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Cathy Forcino Apollo Beach, Florida
Website

Hi All!  I think I posted this first in the wrong place since I can't find it.  :redface:  My husband and I have been working hard getting a few more Singer Featherweight sewing machines ready to go to new seamstresses.  I have them on my website and some of them are absolutely GORGEOUS!  So, if you told Santa you want a Featherweight for Christmas I may have the one you want.  Jeff is going in for surgery on the 16th, so he wanted to get as many polished and pretty beforehand.  Santa is going to bring him a new knee, so he'll be laid up for a good month, so he's been a busy elf in the meantime.  Wish us luck and if you see a Featherweight you want, PLEASE mention you're a fellow ted artist!
Hugs,
Cathy
www.CathyLynnForcino.com

IMG_9125.JPG

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Cathy best wishes for a successful surgery and quick recovery!!

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Wow Cathy you have some beauties!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub
What a great gift idea!
And Santa takes payments right? bear_original

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Good luck for Jeff's new knee mine is now 3 months old (nearly) and is working well!

Cathy Forcino Apollo Beach, Florida
Website

Thanks all for the "best knee" wishes!  Jeff goes in on the 16th, so we're not doing the holidays again this year.   Poor guy.  Seems every holiday they drag him back to Tampa General!  I've come to count on their Christmas decorations - haha.   It's a pretty straight forward surgery except for his half-heart, so I'm a little anxious.  Ok, I'm a LOT anxious and basically a basket case but I'm trying to ignore it.  I forgot to check the subscribe button for this post, so I didn't get your well wishes.  Don't think I was ignoring you, please.  Oh yes Cyndee, of course I always offer lay-away especially to bear people  :hug:   Now, I'm checking the subscribe box so I get your posts this time.

Board footer