Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

I received a very unusual bear ornament from Pat Hage today. She has made a bear out of wood. It came in two different boxes. After opening the first box and seeing another one I was expecting to continue opening boxes. Instead to my surprise was this bear made from a wooden egg with peg legs and a santa hat.

Pat, I love him. You did a wonderful job. Did you turn the egg yourself?

I have to charge the camera batteries...darn camera won't stay charged and then I post a pic.

Hugs,

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I am so happy that it arrived and you were not too shocked to see this type bear, I wanted to do something different.  No, I purchased the egg at a craft store, but the ears and nose and eyes are polymer clay screwed into the egg.  I have done humpty dumpty this way for years so I though why not a bear.  I am glad you like him and enjoy for many years to come.
Pat Hage

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

My ornament will be going out this week!!! to...................... bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Here is the cute ornament Pat received from  Therese Johnson in Australia.  I am posting on Pat's behalf as she was unable to load the photo :)

bear_ornament_side.jpgr

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Very cute - love seeing all of these.  Mine is winging it's way as we speak.

teeeej Brisbane

I'm glad you liked your bearble Pat  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin I really enjoyed making a ornament for this swap.

---
Therese

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

I took my ornament to the post office today.  I had to get it out today because we are expecting up to 12 inches of snow tonight & tomorrow.  If they it snows hard tonight they will call off work tomorrw & I won't be going anywhere!
TTFN & Ho ho ho!
Amy

djbbears Queensland

Fingers crossed mine will arrive over the waters bear_flower  ....... bear_thumb its up and away

djbbears Queensland

Just heard the post man knocking..and ahhhhh looky what I received today........he has had a long trip......and love this fella......Jeannette he is so cute have taken a quick pic.......thank you ever so much.... :hug:  bear_wub

thank you again.

cheers
DebbiePic001.JPG

djbbears Queensland

Opps sorry the pic is so big my camera is playing up but I just love this fella..XXXX

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_grin  My Ornament arrived today - Thank you so much Denise (Tuppies Teddies) She is such a sweet little girl and I love her wreath; her little dress is amazing and she has such a sweet expression.  bear_wub  I will treasure her always.

I have to go to work now, So I will try and take her picture tomorrow, unless Denise has one she wants to post. Thank you again.  bear_grin  :hug:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub THERESE, thanx so much for the ornament, it is my first open mouth bear, so now I can study it and try to do an open mouth bear myself.  Loved the fur color also, thanx again and Happy Holidays!

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Julie, so glad you like her...in my rush to get her posted didn't take a piccie...can you do it Julie..thanks so much..

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

Debbie, I am so glad you like him!!!   :hug:   He got there a lot quicker than I expected! 
Happy Holidays!

*Jeannette

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids
TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

My ornament is going out in todays mail............... bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

My Ornament is on it's way bear_grin  It was mailed out yesterday.

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

mutzstootzs.jpg:dance: I received my ornament in the mail today!  (actually in my car because that is where our mail lady leaves packages, think Funny Farm and you'll understand our letter carrier bear_wacko )

bear_wub  bear_wub A BIG thank you to Amy Thornton of Mutz's Tootsz !!!!  He is ADORABLE and I love him!!!!  He is so soft and his little head is jointed and everything!! bear_wub  bear_wub

Thank you Amy!  I hope you didn't get too much snow with that storm but I imagine you did.   :hug: Here is his picture...

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Oh yes I am dancing around because I have just received my ornament in the post and it is all the way from Portugal. It really thrilled me that it had come from the Northern hemisphere.
Now this wee bear is needle felted and I love needle felted bears. My students in the bear club at school find needle felting so therapeutic in spite of the occasional finger stab!!!!!
She is a beautifully crafted angel bear with lovely fluffy wings and I have just found on her card that her name is LACE. I do not have an angel in my Christmas collection so she is unique as well as special.
Thank you so very much Susan. I will post a photo tomorrow as it is now so late
Hugs and Christmas blessings
Helen  (aka Sandra)

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

mssnowman09.jpgThis beautiful little snowwoman arrived yesterday from Nichole of Blueberry Creations. I just love her...she is perfect as I decorate with snowmen. She even has a stand to sit on when she is tired of hanging out on the tree.

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Hi Helen

i am so glad Lace arrived safely all the way to new zealand, its not very often i felt and she is my 3rd felted bear, so i'm really pleased you like her.

big hugs & christmas wishes to you and your family
from Susan (portugal)

Masonbears Mason Bears
south east England

I have sent my little Ornament on its way and look forward to hearing little Sparkle arrived safely  Susan

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_ermm I'm getting a little worried...I mailed my ornament on Monday, the 7th and it went priority mail, but I still haven't heard anything.  It was staying in the U.S. so it should have arrived on Friday by the latest.  The one time I didn't print the label myself with the tracking number so I would know if it was delivered or not.  :doh:  Maybe I"ll hear something tomorrow.

aeminiatures AE Miniatures
H-I-Ambacht, the Netherlands
Website

I'm a bit worried, too. I've send my ornament with priority mail to Wisconsin on Wednesday, 25th November. Now I've read that they're expecting snow there, and I also know sending items to the U.S. from the Netherlands  can take some time... but the strange thing is, in the past I also have had items that only took about a week to arrive... I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!! Still 2 weeks to go until Christmas  bear_ermm

hugs,
Anita

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I am posting the photo of this sweet angel bear ornament  on behalf of Helen Jamieson in New Zealand .  She received it from Susan in Portugal. 

PORTUGAL.jpg

Board footer