Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Rudolph.JPGSnow-10.JPGsnowball-6.JPGsnowball-3.JPGThis auction is for another of my Christmas bears Snowball who is a Contemporary OOAK Bear approx 14" tall. Made from luxurious crushed faux mink fur in a soft ivory colour. Snowball has Matching paw pads and inner ears. This chubby bear has also been heavily weighted. I have extensively scissor and needle sculpted Snowballs to create pleasing proportions. Ive used my own special artistic airbrushing, shading and embroidery techniques to create Snowballs special unique character. Just look at his adorable character bear face. Snowball has traditional German sparkly bronze glass eyes. He has been extensively hand embroidered on his nose and paw pads. He is also traditionally five way cotter-pin jointed. To finish Snowball i have given him a wonderful large tinkle bell...
He is available from my Ebay now... Along with Snow and Rudolph

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

bear_wub  Snowball is one handsome bear!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

They all look wonderful, hope they sell well bear_original

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

A lovely festive trio  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub ...Snowball is a favourite!  bear_wub

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:photo: ahhhh look at that face and the blush, fabulous Hugs Lynne xxx  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

They are all Fab!  But I like Snow the best! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

Love those bears. Very nice.

Board footer