Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Thanx Helen, I was wondering myself, maybe it did not photograph well.  I did not think it was that different, I wish it could make the tree.  I have to see if I took a picture and then I will do it.  I can't remember.  Getting old I guess.
Hugs Pat

TeddyB Posts: 83

All the ornaments are beautiful!!!!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Here is Snowflake which was received by Karon!  She arrived in a Blue stocking!  I'm so glad that her new Mommy loves her already!!!

Snowflake11.jpg

Snowflake121.jpg

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

I was looking for the wooden bear ornament too!  I would love to see it.

John Paul Port Posts: 214

Oh, what a great and wonderful surprise to receive Angellus from Lisa. A truly beautiful angel came to my rescue on this hectic and busy season - ( the whole family is here for the holidays - and shopping is still not done - decorating will have to do.) Lisa you are quite the artist. The picture just does not do justice. Settled in the Christmas tree - Angellus is now overlooking the chaos, and smiling, making us all feel a little calmer. I can't thank you enough for making this holiday brighter and merrier. Now, I am on my way to grocery shop. Ugh! Thanks again, John

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

All the ornaments I have seen so far have been added to the tree. 

Pat , please email me a photo of your wooden ornament if you have one .  I remember that yours never made it on the tree last year so I hope a picture gets posted this year for sure !

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

I was looking and kooling for the 3 page and the new tree,I finally found it. :crackup: Wow bear_wub  all the ornaments are just beautifuly amazing.Beautiful jobs on all of them bear_thumb . I will eagerly be on the look out for mine.  bear_thumb

bear_flower Melissa bear_flower ,I am happy to know you liked the bear I sent you. Thank for posting picture. :hug:
I don't know if you posted my answer in another page, as to wether you got the earrings too,they are sterling silver with blue crystals.? Hugs

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Look what arrived today, how sweet is this???

Her name is Sparkle and she was sent to me by Susan Mason in the Uk.

A BIG BIG THANKYOU SUSAN she is gorgeous and already hanging pride of place on my tree.  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

have a beary christmas bear hugs from Susan (bear-hands) xDSCF5602_2.jpg

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

I finally got the cute little guy I got from Tami photographed.  Camera didn't want to cooperate today.
Dolly_12-17-09_010.jpg

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, loving all the ornaments here  bear_original

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

1.jpgI have been such a bad swapper! I got my wonderful ornament all the way from the Anita in Netherlands & I havent been able to post a picture!  I hurt my back last week and I haven't been able to bend to take a picture.  My brother borrowed my light tent & it would have been easy to do if I could have just gone downstairs to use it!  I also wanted to do justice because the ornament I got is absolutely magnificent!

I did the best I could with the tools I have. This little bear is so cute & is only 2.5 inches tall. He fits inside his hand painted glass ornament.

Thank you again Anita!
Merry Christmas!
Amy

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Sorry it took me so long to post this picture. My camera battery died and I had to order a new one. Here is the picture of the wooden bear that Pat Hage sent me. He was very hard to photograph as he wouldn't keep still.

Hugs,

P.S. Tammy I have also emailed you a copy for the tree.

PatHageWoodenBear2009_small.jpg

Masonbears Mason Bears
south east England

Dear Susan

So glad you liked Sparkle and I enjoyed making her for you.

Susan

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Yeah, there he is and the photo is really nice also.  sorry for being impatient, but last year after two ornaments went to taiwain, and neither got on the tree, I was being a baby I guess.  Thanx so much and I really hope you liked him. it is also a shelf sitter if you do not want to hand it.
hugs, Pat Hage

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

I am so glad that we have seen your Christmas ornament , Pat. It is so innovative. You are to be congratulated
And this year I am sure that Tammy will have your ornament on the tree for all to see.
Happy Christmas
Hugs
Helen

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

All the ornaments are wonderful!
I am getting anxious about mine. I sent it three weeks ago and haven't heard if it got where it is going yet. It did have a long long way to go.
I haven't recieved one yet either and am anxiously waiting to see it arrive in my mailbox.
Beth

aeminiatures AE Miniatures
H-I-Ambacht, the Netherlands
Website

Hi Amy,

I've been very busy celebrating Christmas at school (I'm a teacher), so I was away from the computer for some days. I'm so happy to hear my ornament has arrived safely, and even happier that you like him! I think you did a great job photographing him, I found it difficult to take a good one.

A very merry Christmas to you and all Teddy-Talkers,
hug,
Anita

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Hi Everyone,
When time permits me this afternoon, I'm going to do a quick tally on the ornaments- and see who's is in transit and if there are any that haven't left yet.
I myself have sent mine Monday last week- last year express was an option, but this year it was over AU$50 (US$45) so I had to give the tracking number a miss.. which means I too am waiting to hear good news from almost the other side of the world!!
May the postal service reindeers deliver quickly I say  bear_innocent

I let you all know the results later on today....

Mel

PS Mary I did also receive the lovely earrings, thank you so much.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I have not received mine yet. My ornament has arrived to it person.

Sydney

Thanks Lynn,
I'll be going from what's on the posts and the emails I've received- so the info helps, I think there will only be one or two that I'm not sure about and will email them, but excitingly over half have made it to their destination  bear_grin

Glasgow

I've received mine, but sent mine 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing.

teeeej Brisbane

christmas-swap.jpgSorry its slow in coming but here is my ornament from Karon.  bear_grin

Glasgow

Aww, what a cutie

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I haven't received my yet but I will check the post office later today and everyday from now until Xmas!

Sydney

Well I've finished my quick tally and from what I can tell there aren't many that aren't definitely well on their way- just waiting to hear back from a couple emails I have sent because I haven't heard if the ornaments in question have been sent or received- but it's all looking very good folks.
I'll update in this post as soon as I have the info    bear_smile

Board footer