Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Thanks for all you did for this Mel, good luck with the trampoline!

Masonbears Mason Bears
south east England

Dear Mel

I live here in England and my decoration hasnt arrived yet.  We have had a lot of snow so the post may well have been delayed.  It is one thirty in the afternoon local time.

Susan (Mason)

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

It is 9:30 am Dec 24 here in Ontario Canada and waiting for the post man to come. He is shows up around 11 am.....so will see if he has any thing for me today. Went to the post office and they said just have to wait. bear_sad

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
  Sadly since I don't know if the ornament I sent has made it to it's destination I will post a picture of it. I sent my ornament to Lena Smaga in Russia. I am so sorry that it hasn't arrived yet Lena. I thought I sent it in time as it was about 4 weeks ago now. I hope he wasn't lost in the mail! I will make and send another if needed.
Here is the one that is in limbo somewhere.....
IMG_6026_copy.jpg

Beth

Alberta
Website

This mail is crazy!!!! Still no package. Will have to see if it comes next week. I don't know who sent it......I hope it comes soon. Hope you all had a wonderful with your family and friends.

Denver, Colorado
Website

ARRGGGHHHH! I came home from work today and found a box on my front porch. The ornament I sent was returned. It has two pink stickers on it, each with a different box checked. As the writing is not in english I don't know why it was sent back.  bear_sad
I will try sending it again. Sorry Lena that you didn't get it!!!
Beth

Alberta
Website

I still don't have mine. I think Santa took it to the north pole with him!
How many are still waiting for their ornament?

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

:doh: Beth how frustrating it must have been to get your ornament back!  At least that cute little guy isn't floating out there lost somewhere!  He is adorable!

Lynn-I sure hope your ornament arrives soon! bear_sad

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Beth, check with Mel and make sure the address is correct as that is what happened to mine last year, 1 number was left off.  Hope it makes it next time.
Such a cute ornament.
Hugs

Alberta
Website

Lisa, I went to the post again today and they said it could take 4 to 6 weeks if it was sent air and 10 to 12 weeks if it was surface. I told them I don't know how it was sent. Just have to wait. As they say good things come to those that wait...so I am waiting.  Does my swap partner want to post a picture so I can see the ornament.....I would love to see it. bear_original

Beth at least it is not lost. That is strange that it came back. Now that christmas is over things may start to move faster through the mail......lets hope.

Alberta
Website

Cyndee, do you have any bear ornaments for your tree? What do you like to make? I know you love to collect bears.

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Pleased to hear that all the ornamounts have been posted........

I keep checking my post box..........hopefully he/she will arrive soon..

Denver, Colorado
Website

I asked Lena for her address incase I got it wrong. Sure enough I was missing parts of it. So I will be sending it out again with hopes it arrives this time. Just wish it could have been before christmas.
Beth

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I haven't been checking up- too busy making sure the kids don't break their necks on the newly assembled trampoline!
I'm surprised about the wrong address info Beth, to avoid the typos I simply forwarded everyones emails on....but I'm glad Lena can see him now and get him shortly.
So if Debbie could post a picture for Linda, Lena for Denise and Gijzette for Mary that would be very much appreciated. These delayed ornaments were sent well in advance, so it is clear they have had a catch up on some remote island somewhere on their way to their intended recipients.
Susan yours is coming from John Paul, I don't think he has a photo, but I'm sure it will turn up shortly.
So I look forward to seeing these photos shortly-
Mel

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Mel,

According to the post office delivery confirmation Mary received her ornament on 12/24. Here is a picture for all to see.

TeddyTalkOrnament2009.jpg

Hugs,

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Gijzette- that's wonderful that they came through at last, thanks for posting the picture, he is so adorable and is going to be beautiful on our TT Tree!

Mel

Love to see a pic of mine...it hasn't arrived yet......getting a bit anxious that he may be lost...From Russia to Australia is a long way to travel..

Alberta
Website

Me too Denise, I am worried mine got lost.  bear_sad  Debbie I would love to see a picture of my ornament if your there hun. The trees sure look good Tammy.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi! Everyone, Sorry I did not respond and send a picture of me recieving my swap. bear_sad Yes I did recieve my beautiful swap from my partner Melissa from Australia.He is beautiful,also a merry chrismas snow blue pin in her beautiful bear them box.

Sorry....  bear_cry I did not answer as I should of we just happened to have a death in our family before christmas  bear_cry and we were all in a terrible sadness,we did our gift exchange to adults and to our little ones,which don't understand they just want to see what Santa brought them.and had dinner with an empty chair in memory.But then had to prepare for funeral services. Sorry Again. :hug: to all. Thank You for posting picture for me  :hug: too

Still no ornamount from Lena, very worried now.

Maybe Lena you can contact me by email to check the address you sent it to...

The postie left me a little surprise today...a little bear from lostbears.com

Thank-you so much, as soon as the batteries are charged up on my camera will post a piccie of this dear little fellow.

Thanks once again...he is much appreciated.

Alberta
Website

bea1r-ornament-swap-2009.JPGbear-ornament-swap-2009.JPGWell the wait is over for me and after a long trip my ornament has arrived. He came in this sweet box. Thanks so much Debbie for a great ornament. :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I call him my little lost soul! We thought he was lost.
Tammy if you wouldn't mind adding him to the tree for me that would be great.
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

How wonderful that it finally arrived Lynn.  It is very cute  ! 

So is that the last ornament to be delivered ?   Are we just waiting for the photo of  Lena's for the tree.

Will post a piccie this afternoon of the little bruin I received...

djbbears Queensland

:hug: Well after the little detour he finally arrived..PHEW!! was really worried about it.....good to see it on the tree......now this year I am making my ornament in november and it will be on its way as well.... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

take care
be safe

cheers Debbie

Board footer