Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Spike-4.jpgSpike-3.jpgSpike-2.jpgSpike-1.jpgPhew, it's a pain having computer literate parents, it means they can hunt down their Christmas pressies if you post in advance  bear_rolleyes

Anyway, meet Spike, sledging in my gran's back garden.  He was my very first own design, and went to my dad for his Christmas pressie.  He's 14" tall, made from sparse Helmbold mohair, and is the proud (?!) wearer of my very first set of bear clothes - a romper suit/dungarees and a nice fleece hat to keep his ears warm in the snow (although I made him in October, so didn't know it would be a white Christmas then lol)

Following his sledging, you can find him inside in the nice warm kitchen, posing inside my new light tent (which was a whole other experience in itself lol it's quite springy!)

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Love Spike!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_thumb  He's great! tons of personality  bear_happy

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Thanks guys.  Apparently he's going to be going on an adventure to Hugglets with us in February, something about finding new friends and family...

Sapphire-Light Posts: 41

Awesome!!

He turned cool  :clap:  , and the mohair is perfect for him.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Katy, what a great character you created, bet your Dad was chuffed with him  bear_wub

Pauline

Board footer