Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Shelli
I LOVE the cat sleeping on top of your light tent!!! I bet it is nice and warm there
Hugs
Gail
Thanks for all the wonderful tips :hug: :hug: :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Isn't that funny???  That's GINGER, our "weird kitty."  I even made a scrapbook page on her entitled just that; "weird kitty."  She eats paper.  She's sleeping on top of the monitor, even as I type.

She's actually resting on top of a shelf.  My photo is a bit misleading.  The light tent is a PVC frame inside of a walk in closet.  There is a shelf on the back wall; that's where GINGER's sleeping.  There's also a closet rod, right beneath that shelf.  That's where I clip my backdrops.  As I said before, tho... you don't need a walk in closet or a closet rod!  You can just use the PVC pipes for everything.  Since I have the closet rod, tho, and it's more sturdy than the pipes, I use that.

And, you're welcome for the tips!  There are lots of ways to slice this loaf; mine is just one of them, that I stumbled upon after doing some web research.  It's good to share!

Board footer