Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

OK Santa kindly gave in to my request for a kindle book reader for Christmas and I must say it is the number one thing in my life now (sorry dh)!   Trouble is I am spending all my time reading and haven't touched a piece of mohair since Christmas day.  It truly is such a fantastic thing - I love love love it!  However, my Godson's 21st is rapidly approaching and I need to have a bear made by then so.......... nope can't put it down!

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

It's okay to give yourself some time to enjoy it!  I'm sure you'll have your Godson's bear done in time!
Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

LOL!!!  I know what you mean!  I don't have a Kindle, but another type of ebook reader bear_original   I can, howevr, read some Kindle books on my reader too.  I found that you can find some free ebooks at Amazon here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/di … s_kinc_nav

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I knew you would love it Clare!!!!!!! bear_wub
You know there is a support group forum for Kindle owners on Amazon. :))
I have over 300 books downloaded on mine and I read the newspaper daily on it as well as magazine subscriptions.
I'm sure you'll love it even more as time goes by.
Between my Kindle and the one I bought for my daughter I have truly gotten my monies worth.  bear_grin

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

I've never heard of a Kindle - what is it????

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California
bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

It looks amazing I would love one  bear_wub I can see why you can't put it down. I have to ration myself to reading a little bit in the morning and perhaps a little in the evening otherwise I'd get nothing done! bear_original Hope you get your Godson's bear made.

Board footer