Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Blossom-1.JPGBlossom-12.JPGBlossom is very first of my brand new Teddy Bear designs for 2010.

Blossom is made from a very luxurious long Ivory colored faux fur, she has matching paw pads and inner ears. She is also a very large OOAK bear being approx 22" tall weighing approx 1700g.

Blossom is stuffed well with a mixture of poly and cotton fiber, and she has also been heavily weighted. I have extensively scissor and needle sculpted blossom to create pleasing and unique proportions. If you look carefully you can see I have used my own special artistic airbrushing, shading and embroidery techniques to create her special unique character. Just look at her adorable and beautiful face.

Blossom has traditional German dark amber glass eyes. Blossom is also six way jointed having a double neck joint, this means she has extra cute pose ability... Blossoms nose hands and feet have also been extensively hand embroidered.

To finish Blossom is wearing a beautiful wood and felt hand-made heart.

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Very Sweet! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

She's lovely, Lanie. What a sweet face she has and her fur looks so soft and cuddly!! bear_wub

:hug:

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

shes gorgeous beautiful face  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

what a fabulous red nose on this deluxe bear!  bear_thumb

Becky

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

Very pretty girl.

Pat Klein Faux Paw Bears
Tallahassee, Florida

I just had to see more poses of this big girl so I checked her out at the website.  The double neck joint and those long arms really do the trick!  I see she still has your signature gnocchi ears underneathe all that fur.   bear_wub I just love them! bear_wub

A do love a bear that hugs you back.

Pat

Tina Remem-bear Artist Bears

Lovely Bear!

Hugs
Tina xxx

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

THANK SO MUCH EVERYONE... :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

She is a beautiful bear.  I really like her proportions.  Her fur is also beautiful
Joanne

Board footer