Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi!  bear_flower I was just wondering if any one is up for a Valentine Challenge pin swap Bear. bear_wub  I just finished a little pin bear for a swap friend. It could be made into a pin or necklace.or maybe just earrings. Something small. I think it would be wonderful to recieve a Valentine Pin Bear from around the world. Let me know what you all think  bear_grin  :hug:  Mary

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

It sounds like a good idea, Mary, but I'm afraid that my big bears would look pretty crazy as jewelry!

I hope you get some takers so that I can see some photos.  bear_original

Becky

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Well I would love to join - but have to know more about it and I would love to try out something small!!!! Please let me know more about it!!!!

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

I'd love to join too bear_original

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Sounds like it could be fun - can we request what sort of thing we'd like?  I'd not wear a pin or earrings/necklace, but a wee keychain charm would be really sweet, and I could pop him/her up on my desk at work

kynthia Posts: 140

a wee keychain charm sounds good to me.  bear_grin

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_grin  Agreed, I'd quite like a little keychain one, then I could put it on my bag.  Happy to join in on this one. bear_thumb

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi everyone  bear_flower I am glad to know you are interested.All of your bears are awsome!
We can make anything we want as long as it represents Valentine
Use your imagination and it will guild you until its complete.
A hint toward making your little Valentine Bear :

Main body is a heart,attaching head on top and ears, then side arms and legs. It can be all needle felted,in short pile mohair,combined with material.Beads any way you wish to make it. And dressed as you wish with any accessories. Simple isn' it. Here is an example of a little doll I made
PinDoll.JPG

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

I know we are very few.But I would love to see what you all come up with.  If you don't want to swap.we could just show and tell. Please let me know if you are interested still,if not its Ok bear_wub Have fun if you decide too :hug:  :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

sure, a small swap would be fun.  I'm assuming this is like the Christmas ornament swap?  (it's just on scrapbook sites, swaps mean making things for everyone involved!)

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Sorry Kathy,your so...warm hearted. But I am afraid no one is interested. bear_sad  This won't happen, Any how this was just a thought to have fun and recieve something special from among us in here for Valentine.  :hug:  :hug:

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

I'm still interested, I would be happy to swop with you katy if you want - that way we would have plenty of time to make and get it posted to each other, Send me a Pm if you are interested.

kynthia Posts: 140

i would still love to join too! but i can't be sure that i can finish it on time for it to reach on valentine's day...  bear_sad

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

I'm going to do a swop with Katy, As we're in the same country, hopefully we can get them done in time for valentines.  bear_wub

Karon Posts: 751

I would like to join too.

I have a suggestion, why don't you put of GENERAL and make it an early spring swap.

Karon

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

I would like to join too... but yeah, I didn't realize this thread was being updated!

Karon Posts: 751

Is there anyone who would like to swap with me

Karon

Board footer