Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

Hans-9o.jpgHans-9j.jpgHans-9a.jpgHans-Side-by-Side.jpgHans-for-intro.jpg

Hi there,
Now, I would like to announce my newest  OOAK  “Hans”.  He is available for immediate adoption from my website.
A few years ago I fell in love with a photo of an Antique Bear & have held onto that picture intending to one day duplicate it.  "Hans" is my version of him & I'm very pleased with how he turned out.

Please find his link below.

He is so anxious to meet you & give you big New Year Hugs.
I am also offering Free Traveling Fees within The United States & discounted for international.
Thank you for your continued support & admiration for my work. 
Please enjoy meeting “Hans”.

Big New Years Hugs,
Denise XXXXX
http://www.denisepurringtonbears.com/page6.html

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

Yes, it really is amazingly similar! But in your inimitable style, bravo Master! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Seattle
Website

You're so sweet Nataly. Thank you so much  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

He is so cute and looks just like the photo!
Hugs,
Janice

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hans is beautiful, I love his shape and that face is adorable!!   bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Denise,  I love this bear!  I love the original in the picture, and I love your version.  What an unusual, incredibly sweet bear this is.  Love, love Hans

Joanne

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

He's beautiful! Love that long nose!

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

wow fantastic xxx bear_wub  bear_wub

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Hi Denise!

I am so loving that face!! What a sweet expression Hans has!  And congrats on your TOBY! :)

~Robert

Elaine1 Stavert Bears

He is soooooooooo sweet and sure to be snapped up  bear_thumb

Seattle
Website

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your wonderful comments for Hans, (Hans says thank you as well).  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   A big congratulations to you too Robert for your TOBY win  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
:hug:  Denise

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is gorgeous!  Very similar to the antique bear, but with those unique characteristics that make your bears so special!  Love him!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:

Vero Heck Vero Heck
Pinneberg
Website

He is gorgeous!  bear_wub  Looks so similar to the photo, but in your own style  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

I love Hans Denise  bear_wub a really good job matching the picture....I particularly love the way you've shaped his fab arms  bear_thumb  bear_wub

Seattle
Website

Thank you so very much Melisa, Vero & Lynne.  To hear from my esteemed peers that I have succeeded at what I set out to do means so much to me  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Perfect! An exact copy of the pic. His nose is sweet. Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

WoooooHoooooo!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Denise, you nailed the original bear and made a beautiful bear that is distinctly yours!!  Hans is VERY sweet! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub It took me the longest time to realize that the bear in the fuzzy photo wasn't the SAME bear as yours!  I figured that you just wrapped him up in some fabric and photoshopped the image to make it look older!  It wasn't until I read the other responses that I realized that was the original bear you were trying to "duplicate"!!!

karas bears Kara's Bears
Indiana

Ah!  SO adorable!  Fantastic design!

Seattle
Website

Thank you so much Ladies for your wonderful comments. I just can't tell you how happy they make me  bear_grin
Cheryl, thank you....yours was especially sweet.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Denise

Bramblewoodbears Bramblewood Bears
Brooklyn, Washington

Superb workmanship!  Talk about character....thanks for sharing the inspiration photo as well....so interesting and fun!  Excellent work!
Bear Hugs,
Tomi
Bramblewood Bears

Board footer