Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Cassius.jpgI finished this big guy this morning.  He's a commission order for a collector overseas.  'Cassius' is a whopper at 22"!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

"Cassius" is indeed a great big hunk of loveliness, Paula.

I love the uniform colour of the fur and the paws and footpads.    bear_wub   Another oversees collector will be delighted !!

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Paula, I say it time and again but I love your bears. He's wonderful. That mohair looks to die for and your hand painted glittering eyes just draw you straight in. I also love your signature needle scuplted faces and  bear_shocked  at 22" there's a lot of him to love.
Good luck on your final commission and works towards Hugglets hopefully see you there and be bringing home my own, first, All Bear.

Richard
x

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ooooooooohhhhhh he's wonderful Paula!!  Love him, I'd love to snuggle up on the sofa and hug him!!  His bow is delicious too!   How much fabric does it take to make a bear this size?  Wowzer!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I love how your bears are always lovely big traditional looking bears, but I can always tell they're yours now I've seen a few of them, they have the nice studious, serious look, like they'd always be there to listen to all your woes and give you a big hug at the end  bear_wub

Kent
Website

Thanks everyone!  I love making these big 'uns!   :dance:

Clare, I made this fella from half a metre of mohair.

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

Cassius is wonderful...just the size I love to hug!

Elaine1 Stavert Bears

He cwrtainly is a big bear but he is just sooooooooooo lovable  bear_wub  Great work Iam sure his new owner will love him.

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Another classic Paula, your bears are always so stunning  :clap:  :clap:  Your collector will be over the moon.  bear_original

Kent
Website

Thank you!  I'm pleased to say his new owner was delighted with him and I'm now in the process of making his travel arrangements ... this big guy is emigrating to Singapore!

mebears M. E. Bears And Critters
Brisbane, Queensland
Website

He is gorgeous, Paula! Did you get sore wrists stuffing and jointing him! I like small bears because of my poor weak hands and wrists! Good on you attempting such a BIG task!
Hugs
Wendy

Board footer