Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

eatcakevintage Eat Cake! bears and vintage
Ormond Beach, FL

tradpanda1.jpgtradpanda5.jpgI have been working on a traditional pattern for sometime. I have tweaked, tweaked, and tweaked. And probably will tweak some more.He has a longer snout, bigger ears, big body and long arms. He really is above all my expectations. This is a new line of bears called Gabby traditional bears. They are named after my wonderful little granddaughter (19 months) who kisses all the bears she loves. We have been calling them Graysen approved bears, so I am calling them Gabby bears.

here is my first large traditional bear and his name is Okra. He is 16" tall and just a well loved frumpy old bear and ready for more love.  He is pale greenish blue and tan. I dyed the green with a couple of different dyes and probably won't be able to create that color again! He has wool paw pads and stitched claws. He has antique teddy bear eyes and a sparse stitched and aged nose. He will be on ebay today.

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

He is wonderful!   The hand-dyed green is really pretty.   I love your new design!
Hugs,
Janice

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

He is fantastic.  Really has the look of an old ted.  I love this design.
Joanne

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

bear_wub What a wonderful bear!!!! I love how you called him "a well loved frumpy old bear ".
   He's just perfect!   bear_wub  bear_flower

pussman & co Pussman & co
Antwerp
Website

ooo He is beautifull!!
The colours are great!!
Congratulations

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I love both your styles, you have done a fabulous job.

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

He is fabulous - I love the colours!

Board footer