Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

mebears M. E. Bears And Critters
Brisbane, Queensland
Website

prissyTT.jpgHi Bear & Rabbit lovers too,
This is my first critter for sale so please be kind to me. Prissy rabbit is 9cm/4" sitting including her ears. I have used all my techniques that are possible on a  miniature. I will be adding her to eBay very soon. I hope you like her!  bear_wub

Hugs Wendy

Zhuvycia Meskis Bears
Lithuania, Elektrenai

Yes, the fur is beutifull, the eyes wonderful, the ears, limmbs etc - everything is very cute, but... what is with her mouth???  bear_wacko

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

She is cute, and cheeky as you say in her auction with her little tongue out.  I like her!
Joanne

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

This is the first time a rabbit's ever stuck its tongue out at me!  bear_grin

Becky

Brisbane, Queensland
Website

Hi Bear (rabbit) lovers! Thanks for your words of encouragement!  bear_smile  What I am trying to do is bring my dry sense of humour across in my Critters - not everyone gets it. BUT I think after a while all critters can start to look the same and I want to stand out as an individual!  I promise some more like this one. I might add another now!
Hugs
Wendy

Brisbane, Queensland
Website

HEY PEOPLE. You cannot win something on eBay by just "watching".   bear_sad  I have relisted  Prissy on eBay for another week. She is a beautifully made original design Rabbit and would make a super Easter gift instead of eggs.  And reasonably priced as well.  bear_thumb
Does  any one else have this problem with eBay......... bear_shocked
Hugs
Wendy

Brisbane, Queensland
Website

HEY!!!! My complaining worked! I now have bids and the reserve has been met on eBay - so Prissy WILL sell in 2 days. You snooze and you will lose!
Hugs
Wendy

Board footer