Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

teeeej Brisbane

I got back yesterday after attending a great workshop by Helen Gleeson of Bare Cub designs on Saturday and the Sydney Bear show on Sunday. I had a great day at the show and I came home with tonnes of goodys - including heaps of tyber fur!!!! I love that stuff!  bear_wub   I took a tonne of pictures, but you will have to wait until I get home from work to post them. Did any other Teddy Talkers attend the show???

--
Therese

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Can't wait to see pictures!!
I've never heard of Tyber Fur before so just found the company online. Their fur looks so soft and wonderful!! I'm envious!! Enjoy it!!

karenaus Melbourne
Website

You know I think I finally put two and two together Therese, with you in person and your Avatar! lol bear_wacko

I had a great show, sold lots  and of course it was so fun to catch up with everyone. Bought some odds and ends and of course fabric! Tho somehow I never manage to see everything..... maybe it's just as well or I'd spend even more hehe.

I got to the airport nice and early for my flight home, they put me on an earlier flight and then we ended up circling Melbourne for 40-50 minutes because of a storm! The flight is normally only an hour long lol.... then it was so bumpy descending through the tail end of the storm... I swear, getting home from that show is never smooth, but the show is always lots of fun and great to do.

teeeej Brisbane

Bellinger-Bear-Co2.jpgBellinger-Bear-Co1.jpgBear-Leigh-Bears-2.jpgBear-leigh-Bears.jpgBear-Essence.jpgBare-Cub-Designs2.jpgBare-Cub-Designs1.jpgBalgowlah-Bears2.jpgBalgowlah-Bears1.jpgAlmond-Bears.jpgOk Here are my pictures..

teeeej Brisbane

Gunnies-Collectables2.jpgGunnies-Collectables1.jpgGunnie-Bears2.jpgGunnie-Bears1.jpgDurrer-Bears2.jpgDurrer-Bears.jpgClaireBears2.jpgClaireBears1.jpgCC-Bears-Australia2.jpgCC-Bears-Australia.jpgSecond lot..

teeeej Brisbane

Morpeth-Bears2.jpgMorpeth-Bears1.jpgMegelles2.jpgMegelles1.jpgLes-Bears2.jpgLes-Bears1.jpgKaren-Aldersan-Designs2.jpgKaren-Aldersan-Designs1.jpgHappy-Little-Souls2.jpgHappy-Little-Souls1.jpgThird lot...

teeeej Brisbane

Round-a-bout-bears.jpgParker-Bears2.jpgParker-Bears.jpgnotsureyet3.jpgnotsureyet2.jpgnotsureyet1.jpgNIknakbears2.jpgNIknakbears1.jpgNikkel-Bears2.jpgNikkel-Bears.jpgFourth...

teeeej Brisbane

Wanda-Jaye-Bears2.jpgWanda-Jaye-Bears.jpgTiny-Toybox2.jpgTiny-Toybox1.jpgTeddys-Bits3.jpgTeddys-Bits2.jpgTeddys-Bits1.jpgSepia-Bears.jpgFifth lot...

teeeej Brisbane

Sydneycomp-winner.jpgSusan-Leigh-Class.jpgLisadopkingclass.jpgFew more including the Grand Champion in the Sydney Bear Fair competition.

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Thank you so much for sharing so many wonderful photos - it must have been a very exciting show!!!!

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Wonderful photos Therese! Thank you.

It was a great show.  The day disappeared very quickly.

hugs Lisa

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

How lovely to see all our 'Downunder' friends!  Great photos, thank you!!!

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Aaahhh Therese - so THAT was YOU taking the pictures!!!

I think we all had a fantastic day - Lisa is right ... the time just flew by!  I'm glad you enjoyed Helen's workshop - her bears are fantastic.  I met her too for the first time (in person) on Sunday (she's from the opposite side of Aust for all of you non-Aussies) so opportunities to meet each other don't present themselves very often.

Everyone had fantastic sales and there were people milling around all day - three cheers and a big thankyou to Melissa Kemp (Happy Little Souls) for doing such a great job organising the show (again).

Congratulations to all of the finalists and winners in each of the categories, and a special congratulations (hugs & kisses too) to my friend Lorraine Almond who took out the Grand Champion award.  Well deserved!

Hugs
Marg  bear_original

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

I really enjoyed seeing these photos , thank you so much for posting them.
Congratulations to all the winners too!  bear_flower  bear_flower

Mini Hugs , Ruth

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Great pictures, so nice to see all the beautiful work, thanks for posting
Joanne

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Thank you so much for the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Wonderful pictures...thanks so much for sharing them with us!

/miniteddyhugs,

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a great tour of the show, thanks for sharing

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  :clap: Thanx so much for all the great photo's, I wish I were there.  So many bears, so little time.  Each one was better than the next, it helps me get display ideas.  I generally display in chairs, but that gets old sometimes, so being at these wonderful shows helps me get some new ideas.  Thanx again, they were all so beautiful and you took so much time to do it.  You are a wonderful person for sharing.
Hugs Pat

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Lovely piccies, thank you for taking the time to do them  bear_thumb  So many artists I haven't heard of. Do you know if Almond Bears have a website? Couldn't find it on google  bear_grin

Hugs Ali

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Lovely photo's, Therese, it sure likes like it was a beautiful event.  bear_thumb

If I ever get to Sydney, I must visit this fair !  bear_original

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Wonderful photos Therese :clap:  There's a photo of one of my bears there I wanted to take a pic of and didn't get around to before she sold,  I might save it bear_grin

Seeing the pics makes me realise how much I didn't get to see! What was I doing all day??? lol

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Thank you very much for sharing all these photos!
So many great bears and these looks like a great place where to find lovely fabrics too.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Looks like a wonderful show  :dance: thank you Therese for sharing these fab pics  bear_thumb  :hug:

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

So many artists I haven't heard of. Do you know if Almond Bears have a website? Couldn't find it on google

Hi Ali - I have emailed you Lorraine's email address if you want to contact her.  At the moment Lorraine doesn't have an active blog or website (too busy making her beautiful bears!)

Hugs
Marg  bear_original

Board footer