Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I have decided to take the plunge and order some labels to attach to my bears but I need help with sourcing some labels.  I would also appreciate any advice as to what other people put on their labels and what type do you order?  I was thinking of something that I could put across the paw pad but because my bears vary from 2 -22 inches I thought perhaps one that can be sewn into the seam instead.  My 'business' name is going to be "Fulrfun bears"  - a play on words using my surname (Fuller) and it is also the number plate on our wehicle.  Help me please!  Do you add a phone number for example or an address?  I do not have a website or phone book listing.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I use this company http://www.nationalweaving.co.uk/ they are reasonably priced and are efficient, we designed our own unique label but they have lots of off the shelf labels to choose from too. I don't put any info other than the business name , logo and age suitability guidance on it. Other info goes on the hang tag.

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

Trafford Print and Design, email to info@traffordprint.co.uk, their website is: http://www.traffordprint.co.uk/

My ribbon is actually 3mm wide for my really small bears and I have a 5mm wide one for my larger ones.  They are white with green writing but you can choose any colour so long as they have it. You can also select your colour of print too.  The wider ribbon has the same font I use for my logo but with the the 3mm ribbon I just had to have a standard text due to it's small size.  I just have 'Sarian Miniature Bears' printed on as the rest of the information can go on a tag.

In the past I've emailed them and they've been pretty quick to respond and send out the ribbon, plus they're not expensive and will do small orders.

I hope this helps

The picture below shows my 3mm ribbon.  The rabbit is approx 4" tall (not including the ears).

IMGP0267-TT.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Clare, you might want to look in the library just above your post.  Click on the topic "hang tags/tush tags/swing tags".

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

Clare,

I order my labels from Jennifer's Jewels at Etsy.  Her labels are really nice and the great part for me is that you can order a very small quantity of them.  I usually order 30 at a time and they are 12.00.  I originally sent her over a pdf file with my logo and she keeps it on file for me.  The turn around time is very quick and the quality is amazing.  You can either have them printed on both sides or just one side if you want to sign and date the other side.  These labels have never frayed on me and since I sew them in to the body seam at the beginning they get put through quite a bit of tugging when I attach the limbs to the body. 

Hope this helps! :hug:

karenaus Melbourne
Website

In Australia theres Cash's, http://www.cashs.com.au but their link to the name tapes doesn't seem to be working at the moment? Or maybe its just my crummy internet connection this morning lol.

Board footer