Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

lucky-and-yorkie.JPGyorkie3.JPGyorkie2.JPGyorkie1.JPGI took the yorkie class from Nancy and here are a few pictures. The one picture I was trying to get my little yorkie to sit with the one I made but he was not cooperating very well so this it the  best pic I could get.

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Oh my  bear_shocked  how ultra cute is this little sweetie!  bear_wub   :clap:  Your real baby is gorgeous too, what a lucky lady you are!

I would love to have a go at this class but I am not sure if I am ready yet to take such a big challenge, do you think someone with a little bear making knowledge could do this course?

Hugs Ali

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

He is adorable.  He looks so real!  Your little one is probably jealous! :crackup:

Alberta
Website

Thanks Ali. Sure you can do this course.  bear_original I did some needle sculpting on the face. It depends on how you finish him. You have the basic bear making and Nancy helps with the questions you may have. This is my first non jointed critter I have done. Just give it a try. Everyone seems to finish the yorkie in their own way. I added some color but it does not show up as well in the pics.

Thanks Jane, I think you are right. Every time I would snap the picture he would move.  bear_shocked  So this was the best I could get as my battery was flashing low.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Wow, Lynn!! GREAT job!!

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY
Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Lynn
Lucky you to have the real thing as well!!!! Great job on your Yorkie- it was a fun class to take
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Great job!! He is adorable!

honusms Fort Worth, Texas

Terrific job!  It's adorable! bear_wub

Sue

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

He is wonerful.  So life like  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Great job, he looks just like my granny and grandad's one as a puppy

Alberta
Website

Thanks everyone!  Gail it was a fun course. I  bear_wub Yorkies!!!

Board footer