Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

I would love to join in the swap if you think everyone would be happy as mine are rather different!?? bear_rolleyes

Karon Posts: 751

I have just PM'd you.

Your creations are FABULOUS - designed to raise a smile!

So glad you are joining us!

Karon

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Thats a great idea about new members, this will give them a chance to show their wares.  thanx again for the challenge.  summer is good theme. when is the due date?

The closing date is 29th April and I will try and get the details of who your swap partner is by then.

I thought mid June would be OK to finish and despatch your bears (if you haven't done so by that time).

Pat, it has been an absolute pleasure to organise the swap.  I must also extend my thanks to Susan (Bear Hands) who has been extremely supportive.

Karon.

Hi there

Would:

Julia Troman
Louise Ferreira
Lenora Ovenshire
Katy Cameron
Claire Fuller

Post me their email address for when I send out details to their swap partners.  Hope you don't mind me me putting it on the post but it will save me writing PMs to those whos email addresses I don't have.

I have everyones postal addess.

I originally said 29th April as closing date - shall we bring it forward to 14th April.

Karon

I have done the head for my swap bear - as usual its the second one!!  I can't wait to see who my swap partner will be.  My friend Sheri will draw the names as she is not a "bear" person.

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

WOW...all I have done is "THINK" about it!  Guess I'd better get past the thinking to the designing stage...that is my hardest...

Thanks for email address Lenora.

Don't worry, you still have lots of time to work out your design.

Karon

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

Count Me in.  I'll PM my information to you now.

And just to add, anyone who is thinking that they shouldn't join because they are new or is worried that their bear won't be good enough. 

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Hi Guys

well done everyone for joining and 14th April is good for me, even though i have only thought, and hand better start making.
BIG CHEERS TO KARON FOR ARRANGING THE SWAP.... HIP HIP HORAY lol :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :hug:  :hug:  :clap:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I have a plan, a very cunning plan, I just have to draw it and carry it out!

kynthia Posts: 140

wat's the theme by the way? is it confirmed already?  :dance:  :dance:

Ladies, thank you for PMs regarding email address and welcome on board to Amber.

The theme is quite simply SUMMER - but you have to tell us HOW your bear is representative of SUMMER.  There were SO many good ideas brought forward that I thought it was best to let everyone have a free reign.

The closing date for joining is the 14th April, I can't wait to know who my partner is - I guess you all feel the same!

Karon

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

come on katy you cant tell us you have a plan then say nothing...... how about a little tiny clue  bear_grin

Glasgow

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside  bear_happy

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

I might like to give the swap a try, but just wondering, is there a size minimum or maximum for the bear?

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

thats scary katy i want to be beside the seaside too could be interesting or just great minds lol

Nancy

It would be GREAT to have you with us.

There is no size restriction on the bear.

Karon

I will be doing a new names list soon as we have a few new people who have joined us since the last list.

Karon

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

Count me in then, I'll pm you with the details now! bear_original

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

I'm interested to, count me in.
Marian
EverythingCrafty

Vicki Posts: 99

Hi everyone.

I'm still pretty new yet and have only done one bear, but I absolutely loved making him.  I am currently working on my next, which is my own design.  bear_grin

But would it be okay if I joined the swap since I'm so new?  If not I completely understand.

~Vicki

Glasgow

the more the merrier Vicki

Hi there

I just wanted to tell everyone that we have been joined by Cyndee. 

Cyndee has been teamed up with Susan Rayner, who will be making a bear for her.  Cyndee will be sending her a bear from her collection, who has "itchy toes".

As we are all aware Cyndee is a great contributar to Teddytalk and Susan felt it would be great to include her so she can be an active part of this thread.

Karon

The List for people taking part now stands at:

Julia Tromans
Louise Ferreira
Lenora Ovenshire
Laurie Wicks
Katy Cameron
Clare Fuller
Susan Rayner
Heather (Little Bearies)
Kynthia Koh
Pat Hage
Linda (Lombard Bears)
Cyndee
Amber McEwan-Ritchie
Marian Romanchik
Nancy Liu
Karon Stocker

Its beginning to look really good now!

Karon

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub  :dance: Yea!  Glad to have Cyndee aboard, she is such a part of this family of teddy talkers.  Love all the new bear makers also, it gives them a chance to show their talents.  This is getting exciting now.  I have my theme already to go, even dyed my fabric over the weekend. :dance:

Board footer