Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

eatcakevintage Eat Cake! bears and vintage
Ormond Beach, FL

bigbrown4.jpgpurjadebears1.jpgI haven't named him yet, thinking Chicory. He is a 13" traditional style bear that has been aged to that well-loved stage. I used a couple of new (to me) techniques on this one. I painted the dye on the backing and I aged him with another dye. Hope you like him. He will be on ebay later tonight. Along with the lovely lavender panda that is still currenty homeless.  bear_cry 

Also a brown traditional bear I completed awhile ago, but he wasn't ready. He is a rather stout brown bear and he wears a old horse show ribbon that says 1949 on the button.

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

They are all adorable :clap:  :clap: I love the aged look you have given them bear_wub

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

Ahhhh, they are really sweet  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
:hug:  Denise

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

They are so sweet, Barbette. I like your style!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Love them all, really like the fabric you have dyed using the procian, looks great.
Joanne

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

They are so beautifully vintage looking - love them all!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

I love them all!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub .....your bears are adorable Barbette  :hug:

Board footer