Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

gingerwine Posts: 4

sue3.jpglucy31.jpgwill1.jpgteacup41.jpgstanley4.jpg

Hi there!
I'm new!!
My name is Sam, and I work as an illustrator in the UK. To help me with character design, I started to make toys and thought I would show you some pictures!

I am selling toys too, they are made the old fashioned way, fully jointed, with a crunchy straw filling, and weighted with sandx

Sam
UK, bath
www.sillkiesue.blogspot.com

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Hi, Sam, and welcome! Thank you for sharing pictures of your creations! :photo: What a great way for you to have characters for illustrating: make them yourself! They're so cute, and I love the panda in the top corner. bear_wub

~Debora

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hello Sam and welcome your toys are great I like the dog he's great! You must show us some of your illustrations we'd love to see.

Raewyn

PS Can seem to get your link to work to your blog?

Good Juju Bears and Dolls Good Juju Bears and Dolls
From Spain and live in Germany

Hi! I'm new here too. I like your bears and other animals. They are cute ! bear_thumb  And you make illustrations of them, it's great. 
I tried to visit your blog too but I couldn't.  I think it's something with the link...  bear_whistle

Sorry...my quick typing!!
my blog is www.silkiesue.blogspot.com

Thankyou for your messages!
Samxx

Oh and my toy blog is www.gingerwineslosttoys.blogspot.com..

Thankyou again!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Wonderful creations, Sam!

My favorites are the black-and-white bear and the adorable dog with its whimsical proportions.

Becky

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Sam I love the dog too!  bear_wub ....and all the others actually  bear_rolleyes I too was an illustrator... of children's books.....until I became a full-time bear maker!  bear_grin

Board footer