Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Welcome to all the new swappers bear_flower
Look forward to seeing your swapbear Cyndee bear_thumb
Not long now :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

Karon Posts: 751

Hi Ali

Great to have you with us.

Not only is great to have you with us but you balance out the numbers.  Not that that matters if anyone else wants to join as I will make the "extra" swap bear - I had already decided to do that anyway if it came to it.

I do like  the bear on your Avator he is SOOO cute!

Karon

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Hi Karon,

I'm so excited about this swap  :dance: .   I'm glad you like my avatar, his name is Cookie.  He was my second attempt  bear_whistle of completing the Head Challange set my Paula.  bear_grin   

Hugs Ali

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

bear_thumb  I am getting excited...have to get to finishing my bear.  If he doesn't turn out like I want I will have to have a redo!  So far I like what I see...

I know I am looking a bit forward here ...............!!!!!

Would the first couple to complete their swap start a new thread with their bear photos and details so it doesn't get mixed up with this one. 

Call it something like "Summer 2010 Swap Bears".

Many thanks!!

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I would join in but I feel I need to get bears and critters made for the Teddy bear Reunion in the Heartland show that is coming up soon. So timing for me for this swap is unfortunatly not good. I absolutly loved doing the swaps before this and will really miss doing it though.  bear_sad   I look forward to seeing what everyone makes.
By the way---whoever gets to swap with Karon is very lucky! I recieved her fabulous Rose bear in last summer's swap. She is Marvelous! And I absolutly LOVE her.
Beth

Ahhh! thanks Beth.  What a shame you can join.

All bear swoppers have now got their partners name (except Cyndee and Susan who have already exchanged details).

ENJOY - and get those bears rolling in!

Karon

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

How exciting! I've got my fabric and pattern picked out, am going to start cutting this weekend!

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

I can't wait to get started!!!

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

I'm thrilled my bear gets to travel all the way to Australia.  Got a plan all worked out in my head.  Hopefully my needle felting skills will measure up.  She'll be going to a home to live with a very talented needle felter.  I just want to finish what I have to do today to get home to start creating.

I wanted to wait until I knew who my partner was before I started.  That way I could try to make something that would appeal to them.  And I got just the partner I was hoping for most. (not that I would have minded being partnered with any one of you guys)  But I feel I can really go crazy with my bear now.  Linda's bears are so colourful and different, I just love them.  Now I just hope mine is querky enough.

Ahhh....I just want to go home and get to work.  Even started the pattern during down time this morning.

Vicki Posts: 99

WONDERFUL!!  I'm so excited!  I found out my partner is Pat.  Pat, I hope you're not too disappointed to have such a newbie, but I can gaurantee you that I will do my absolute BEST to create a happy little bear for you!!  bear_flower

So many bear ideas going on inside my head...I better get crackin'  bear_thumb
~Vicki

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

I'm new to this board, but would love to join the swap.  What should I do to be considered?

Thanks
Shanna

Shanna

I have PM'd you.

Karon

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Yes, My partner is Vicki, and I am just as happy as she is.  My bear is already planned and just have to start cutting and sewing, Its a real vacation bear, or at least the vacation I love.  Summer is the time to enjoy a good vacation.
Will keep in touch Vicki.
Hugs Pat

My partner is Louise of Teddy Tales :dance:

I know I will love whatever she does!

Karon

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

it s good to see so much excitement here, happy bear making xxx

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

I can't wait Amber!! This is so much fun....I love the surprise of a swap!
Happy Bearing everyone!!! :hug:

kynthia Posts: 140

my partner is katy.  :dance:  :dance: i have an idea in mind!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

How exciting is this  :dance: 

My partner is Marian ...... like Vicki I am relatively new but I will try my VERY best to make something that will tug on your heart strings Marian bear_grin

Hugs Ali

Board footer