Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Karon Posts: 751

I don't know if you remember there was a Valentine Swap that never really happened!

Well Kynthia and I decided to do a swap anyway except if became a "Spring Swap" instead!!!!!

We both posted our bears on Saturday and are now anxiously awaiting our new arrivals - my one to Kynthia is called "Forget-me-not" and her's to me is Melrose.  They are both little girlies!

We will let you know when they arrive.  Kynthia is going to be the official photographer.

Karon

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Can't wait to see them!!!!  :dance:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Sounds fun.  Julia and I managed to exchange ours by Valentine's day, but can't remember if their photos were posted!

Hi Katy

No you didn't post your bear pictures.  If you want to put them on this thread I am sure everyone would love to see them.

kynthia Posts: 140

yes karon, i'm anxiously checking my mailbox everyday even though i know she wont reach me so soon.  :crackup:

katy and julia, do post your swap pictures here. I would love to see them too!  bear_grin

I know how you feel - I keep looking for that familiar card informing me "You where out when we called" when I wasn't!!!!!

Karon

Kynthia and I have both received our swap bears - mine's a real sweetie-pie!

Get that camera out Kynthia, so everyone can see our bears!

Karon

Melrose (from me to karon):
P1130400_2.jpg

Melrose with her pincushion:
P1130406_2.jpg

Pretty English lady, Forget-me-not (from karon to me):
Forget-me-not2.jpg

i'm afraid i'm not a very good photographer at all so pls forgive me for the poor photos.  :redface:

karon has been a fantastic swap partner! whoever gets karon as a partner in the summer swap, you are very lucky! bear_grin

thank you for such a lovely bear, karon.  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what cute bears!  I have a photo of the one I sent to Julia, but not a photo of the one she sent to me.  At the moment holding the camera (a DSLR) is not practical with the fractured collar bone, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit!

thanks katy! hope your collar bone heals soon!  :hug:

anyway, here's another pic of forget-me-not. that yellow background camouflages her too well!
P1130421_2.JPG

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Cute - compliments ladies - you must be very happy!!!!

I love the send photo of Forget-me-not - really brings out the colours!

Melrose is going to keep me copany next Friday when I have my knee operation.  She is a real "feel good factor bear"!

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

They are both just beautiful bears.  I missed the swap deadline this last time around but am excited to participate in the next one.

Shanna

Board footer