Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Ivyworks Ivyworks Artistry
Ottawa, Ontario

Lambert-10.jpgLambert-40.jpgHello there! I'm still fairly new to the TT forums, so I'm not quite sure if I'm doing this right. I'm hoping to swap a little chap I've already completed for something someone else has done. If I've done it correctly, there should be a picture of my little Lambert in this post, which is what I'm offering. If your interested in swapping with me, please either post in this thread or send me a message, with a picture of what you'd like to swap. Sorry if I've posted in the wrong place, thanks!

Shannon bear_original

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Hi Shannon, little Lambert is gorgeous. 

I'm busy working on two other swaps at the moment which will take me probably until the end of Summer  bear_grin but would love to swap with you later in the year. 

I'm sure someone will take you up on your swap, otherwise you can wait until the next swap which will probably be in Summer.

Ottawa, Ontario

Sure, a swap later on in the year sounds fun, I'm sure Lambert will be gone by then, but I know I'll have a bunch of other cuddly fellows to swap. Keep me in mind! bear_original

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Hi.  I am just learning how too sew but I chrochet.  I have been doing Blankets and bedspreads for years.  I would love to do a swap with you.  Let me know if you are interested. bear_original

JulietK julietk
London

Lambert is lovely did you do a swop ?

Ottawa, Ontario

I think I'm in the middle of a swap Juliet, lol. We'll see how it goes bear_original

JulietK julietk
London

I hope it goes ok for you :-)

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

Has Lambert been swapped?????? I think he's adorable. Please let me know if he is still available.

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Yes, lambert has been swapped. He now lives with my hug here in Northern New York. He is getting along very well with all the other critters, they have all adopted him and they have quite a lot of fun together. I think St. Regis, the bear I sent north, is having as much fun.............

Ellen

Board footer