Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

adding-links_sm.jpg

Have you ever wondered how to place links to blogs or websites into the sidebar of your Blogger blog? I recently made a very short tutorial on the subject for a friend, and I would like to offer it to you, too!

The tutorial is three pages long and has images and text to help you add those places you love to frequent. I have both Word and PDF format.

If you would like me to send the tutorial to you, please e-mail me (link under my picture at left) and let me know which version (PDF or Word) you would like.

I hope this can be helpful for some of you out there. I've been having lots of fun working on my new blog. :dance:

~Debora

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

It was a great help to me!  Very easy to see what i had missed the first time! thanks Debora!  This blogging thing is kinda fun!

Website

So happy to help, Debra. :hug:  And yes, it really is kinda fun! bear_smile

Website

commenting-on-a-blog_Page_1.jpg

A new tutorial is hot off the presses: Commenting on a Blog! If you would like me to send you this new tutorial, the first tutorial on adding links, or both, e-mail me and tell me what format you would like, Word or PDF.

And if anyone has any questions on working in Blogger, please ask. No question is a dumb one if you need help to answer it! bear_thumb

Your friendly neighborhood blogger,
Debora bear_smile

Board footer