Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

shoe-animal-008.JPGshoe-animal-004.JPGshoe-animal-005.JPGHi everyone, just wanted to show you what I made, for some reason I always wanted to do this, and finally did. Hope you like it.

Louise

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

OMG thats amazing, your so clever!  :clap:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Lol, very funny

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

So that's what they mean by crocodile shoes LOL!  Well done.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I love this.  What a clever idea.  Wouldn't it be great to be able to actually walk around in a pair, oh the looks. 

Joanne

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Fantastic! Maybe you need to enter this art show next year:

If the Shoe Fits
Special Events
Center for Patient Partnerships fundraiser auction, 5:30-8:30 pm, 5/20, Madison Museum of Contemporary Art, with unique works of art using shoes, plus appetizers, silent auction. $50 ($45 adv.). RSVP: 265-6267

More Information:
If the Shoe Fits Auction
Have a toe-tapping good time while you help fund the Center for Patient Partnerships’free education and advocacy services to people with life-threatening and chronic illnesses. Twenty artists from across the nation have unleashed their creativity and transformed everyday shoes into spectacular works of art. Enjoy appetizers, music, a silent auction, and a cash bar.

Becky

Fallenrose near Cologne

great idea!

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

How cool is that! Very clever! That will be a show stopper for sure!

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Thank you everyone for the nice compliments. This was such fun to create, I'll never look at shoes the same again!LOL

Bear Hugs,
Louise

Board footer