Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Teddies2010group2650.jpgAs many of you will know, it's show day here in the UK tomorrow - yes, we're off to London!  I have made seven new bears for this lovely show ... they are called my 'Careworn Classics' and they range in style from completely traditional, through to grungy careworn.  The littlest bear Nutty is just 11" and the biggest guy, 'Quinn' is a whopping 22".

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

They are all wonderful.  Can't wait to see pics - good luck and enjoy the show!

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

So cute!  I love each and everyone!  Have a wonderful time!

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

They are wonderul, Paula.  Each one has his own individual character.  I hope to come and say hi tomorrow!

Hugs

Sue

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

They all look wonderful, Paula !!  bear_wub

By the time I get to your table, they will probably all be gone  bear_shocked  .

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oh...they are all gorgeous Paula!!!  bear_wub

See you tomorrow.....

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Well I was never going to say anything bad was I?  bear_tongue .... but honestly, considering how rushed you sound on your blog I think this is one of the best collections you've made for date. I literally cannot pick a favourite, I love (and want lol) them all. Although I absolutely love those wavy Gold fabrics some of the bears are dressed in. Fab as always, best of luck, Wished I could have been there today.

Richard
x

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Gorgeous group!! bear_wub

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Thanks everyone!  I'm happy to say all these bears sold at the show. bear_original

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Love every one of them Paula, glad they all found homes  bear_wub

Pauline

MadScientwist Posts: 65

Hey! I was just looking around and I noticed I have two of those bears sitting right next to me. My mom bought the brown one to the right with the key, and I have the yellow one behind that one with the bell! We love them!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer