Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Kellisa_M_headshot_big.jpgHi everyone!

I don't post here on TT as often as I would like because I'm so busy making teddies. I'm just trying to keep ahead of my monthly bills. My husband's business has slowed due to this poor economy which means that my little teddies have to take up the slack... which does not leave me much time to enjoy any extra computer time to keep in touch with my Teddy Talk friends. I'm sewing 7 days a week!

Some of you may remember that Kellisa was in the Solvay Scholarship contest a couple of years ago, so many of you voted for her then that I am asking for you to vote for her again this year:

My 22 year old daughter, Kellisa, is currently a senior at California State University in Long Beach. She plans on going on to earn a Masters Degree. Kellisa has already won a $2,500 scholarship from Solvay Pharmacuticals along with 40 other College/University students with Cystic Fibrosis and now they are all competing for a $18,000 scholarship. The student with the most votes wins!

You can see Kellisa's winning essay and artistic presentation .... and also vote for her .... if you go to:

www.SolvayCaresScholarship.com

and click on the name "Kellisa M."

Everyone is allowed one vote per email address.

Everyone is also allowed one vote per phone number (if you are in the USA):
Please call the toll-free number 1-888-305-9808 and vote for #25 (that's Kellisa's assigned number)
or you can text your vote: "Vote 25" to 30364

So if you have more than one email address and more than one phone number you could actually vote for Kellisa several times and she would appreciate that.

I will also be updating my website with a page about Kellisa during this contest.

Please vote for Kellisa. You can vote now through Oct 21, 2010
Thanks so much!
~ Kathy Myers

Sherroy Sarchie
Tasmania

I hope she wins!!!

sandlalouer Luxembourg

Done. Hope she wins too!!  bear_thumb

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

I've voted twice for her with 2 emails.  I do hope she wins. 
Big Hugs
Catherine
xx

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Karen,
I voted once and will have my hubby and kids vote too!  I'll also put the info on my facebook wall. 

Good luck!
Alison

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Eight votes done for Kelissa, good luck! (Friends and family)

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Fallenrose near Cologne

Voted for her with my two email addresses - and with my mother's one  bear_grin

puca bears puca bears

DONE!  Always a pleasure to vote for your beautiful daughter -  hope she wins...
huggies
Maria

Board footer