Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Teacup Teddies Teacup Teddies
Newark-on-Trent

I have just started a blog. I'm really new to this, so please take a look and I'd love for you to 'follow' me :-)
I will be posting giveaways in the near future :-)

http://www.teacupsandteddies.blogspot.com/

Please let me know what you think, follow (I'd be so grateful if you could support me in this way), and share any advice that you may have. Does anyone know how to add a 'like' on facebook button to a blog?

Thanks so much my lovely teddy friends :-) xxx

annalong MadebyAnna

Loved reading your blog and seeing your creations.  Im following you ...I just started blogging too...  I will be following your post as I could use some help  bear_grin

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Very nice blog Amy.  I would love to follow you.  Now how to put a "like" badge on it.  I see you already started a fan page, go to that page, on the left under your avatar click edit page.  Next go to marketing, should be the fourth one down, click, now you have choices, the "like button" is there.
If you click it you can customize it.
I just use a page badge.  You can get that there too.

Joanne

Newark-on-Trent

Thank you so much for following me! :-) xxx

Newark-on-Trent
desertmountainbear wrote:

Very nice blog Amy.  I would love to follow you.  Now how to put a "like" badge on it.  I see you already started a fan page, go to that page, on the left under your avatar click edit page.  Next go to marketing, should be the fourth one down, click, now you have choices, the "like button" is there.
If you click it you can customize it.
I just use a page badge.  You can get that there too.

Joanne

Joanne, thank you- I found the page you are talking about on fbook! I still can't work out how to link it to my blog though :-S I tried 'adding a gadget' on the blog, them going to 'create gadget' and entering the URL of the fbook page you led me to, but it said the gadget was broken! Now I'm really confused, have I gone completely wrong here? So sorry to be a pain! Xxx

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Okay, in Blogger go to 'Add a gadget' 

You should have a list of different types of gadget. 

Scroll down till you get to HTML/Javascript and select that.

In the box that appears, add a title at the top (or leave it blank if you like) and paste the stuff from FB into the main bit, then save

Newark-on-Trent

Wonderful-it worked! I would have never worked that out on my own :-p
Katy- you're a star! Xxx

Board footer