Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Teacup Teddies Teacup Teddies
Newark-on-Trent

Bella1.jpgWhisper1.jpgMimi1.jpgHi everyone, my name is Amy and I'm new to TT (and fairly new to bear-making too). I've been working on my little creations and have been so excited to join TT and share them with everyone! I'd love to hear what you think and would be grateful for your comments. I can't wait to get to know you all better and see your beautiful work too! xxx

PS these are available for adoption on my site:
www.teacupteddies.etsy.com
xxx

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Cute - I particularly love the unicorn!

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_original  bear_flower  Hello Amy and welcome to TT, it's a  great place to be. Looking forward to seeing more of your little creations. I notice you're in Newark too, small world, that's where I first stepped onto my beary path after visiting an old school friend at the Kelham Hall Doll & Bear Fair.

Happy bear making, it's very addictive! bear_happy  bear_happy  bear_original

Hugs,

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a sweet ides for the business name, good luck with the new venture

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website
Newark-on-Trent

Thank you everyone, you're all so sweet and encouraging :-)
small world indeed Sarah! Are you from around Newark? I'm from Middlesex originally, but my husband lives here, so moved here when we married. I've been a Newark resident for almost two years now. I've yet to go to the Kelham hall bear fair, but am aspiring to have a stall someday :-)
... On another note: is there a way to make a TT gallery of my work? How do people buy bears on TT? Xxx

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow
Teacup Teddies wrote:

... On another note: is there a way to make a TT gallery of my work? How do people buy bears on TT? Xxx

No, there isn't.  If you want to advertise a bear for sale then you can post it in the Teddy Bears & Other Friends forum, but there are no direct sales links set up, people don't buy bears from here.  You will need to set up a website/blog or subscribe to something like Etsy, E-Bay or BearPile.  When we post a bear in the Teddy Bears & Other Friends forum we will put a link to where it is available to buy.  For pretty much all venues you will need a PayPal account or similar to accept payments unless you're willing to accept cheques or bank transfers.  If you look in the library there are a number of posts all about selling.

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales
Teacup Teddies wrote:

Hi Amy, just sent you a PM...

Newark-on-Trent

Thanks everyone. I do have an Etsy site and will look into the others xxx

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Hi Amy,  I am glad to see your new little creations, they are all adorable.  My eye is drawn right away to the unicorn in the teacup, I think it is the way you have him photographed.  He looks so cute sitting in that cup.

Joanne

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome to TT, Amy!

I really like the plump blue bunny. He looks squeezably soft.  bear_original

Becky

Newark-on-Trent
dangerbears wrote:

Welcome to TT, Amy!

I really like the plump blue bunny. He looks squeezably soft.  bear_original

Becky

Thank you Becky, I love her too and decided to keep her :-)

Newark-on-Trent
desertmountainbear wrote:

Hi Amy,  I am glad to see your new little creations, they are all adorable.  My eye is drawn right away to the unicorn in the teacup, I think it is the way you have him photographed.  He looks so cute sitting in that cup.

Joanne

Thank you Joanne, I will bear that in mind (excuse the pun) when taking future pics :-)
It's really great to hear your feedback, I'm new to this so I'm learning lots of great tips from you all- thanks so much!!

Board footer