Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

We need your prayers here.   Yesterday the doctor told us that he is pretty sure that my daughter (22 yr. old) has lymphoma (cancer).   I do know that God has everything under control and I believe in miracles, but I feel like everything is just coming in on me.  I probably will not post too much for a while.

Deb Upstate New York

Millie ~

What is your daughter's name?  Please keep us updated best you can.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

you, your family and daughter are in my prayers  :hug:

mj Pinney Bears
North Carolina
Website

mj Banner Sponsor

Mille

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your daughter, and your family.

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Dear Millie,
I will most definitely be praying. Yes what's your daughters name?
Love,
Kathy

nettie scotland
Website

We have never spoken Nina but my thoughts are with you.I went through the same with my daughter when she was two.Luckily she was clear .Thinking of you
Diane

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Dear Nina, my thoughts are with you and your daughter.
:hug:  :hug:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Needless to say,Nina,  my thoughts go out to you, too...

Jenny

ellen ontario, canada

my heart and prayers are filled with you and your daughter.
take care of you & yours!
:hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Darlin Millie! I am so very sorry my love! Your family is in our prayers and if you need to talk or need a hug please call!

Many Hugs Louise

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

My heart goes out to you and your family, and you're in my prayers.  :hug:

My mom has had 2 different kinds of cancer in the last year.  Last fall, she had surgery for parotid gland (it controls the saliva in your mouth so your mouth isn't dry and you can digest food easily) cancer; it's rare.  They removed her gland and she went through radiation to make sure it was gone.  This fall she had minor surgery to remove some basel cell skin cancer.  She is doing well and you wouldn't know she had it.  I don't know anything about lymphoma, but I know cancer is hard on the one who has it and also the family because you care so much.  I really wish the best for your daughter.  If you need someone to talk to, we're here for you.  :hug:

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Millie,
             I will be thinking of you and your daughter. We will certainly pray that she gets well.

Big Hugs Rita xxxx

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, Millie . . . I am so sorry!  The word cancer is, indeed, very scary.  But lymphoma is very treatable/curable in lots of cases and I certainly hope the best for your daughter.  Needless to say, your whole family is in my thoughts and please keep us updated when you can.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Dear Millie, I have been through this with my Mum, so I know how you are feeling.  You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Many hugs,
Catherine

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

My heartfelt prayers go out to you and your family.  bear_cry   :hug:   :pray:   Please know that we are all here for you if you need us and please keep us updated.  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

I have to tell you my neighbour had this last year and although very frightening wth good care and lots of prayers she has been clear for 10 months and has been told that is the end of it. So here is an angel to go allong with my prayors for you both
prayingangel.gif

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Thank you all so much.  My daughter's name is Tiffany.  I really feel like God is going to see her through all of this and, amazingly, she is holding up better than I am.  I just have roller coaster emotions right now.  I just want to crawl in bed and stay there until the dream is over.  It has been 20 years ago that we lost my mom to cancer and I admit that I'm very scared.  I hope God understands my worry.

Again, thank you all so much for your prayers.  It really means a lot to me.

Deb Upstate New York

You bet!  These kinds of situations always help me to put whatever problems I think I have into perspective.  I will pray for Tiffany, and of course, for her mom.

:hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Millie,

I am so sorry to hear this. You and Tiffany and your family will certainly be in my prayers!    Cancer is frightening... especially when it is your child, no mattter how old they are.... but Sue An is right. Lymphoma is often very treatable/curable, so take heart.
I believe in miracles. St. Mark 10:27 says "...with God all things are possible."
Please keep us posted and know that uplifting thoughts and prayers are being sent your way.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Bonnie

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Millie you and Tiffany are in my thoughts and prayers ...... I know as a mother how you must be feeling ......you would rather be going through it yourself than your daughter ....... God understands your feelings and you know it is Ok to be angry ... talk to him and tell him how you are feeling ..... he is my best friend and I talk to him all the time .....

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

My prayers are also with you and yours.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nina, be strong and keep hope.  Sue Ann is right; lymphoma has a high cure rate and hopefully they caught it early.  I'll be keeping you and Tiffany and those who love you both in my heart.  Take care,

Helen Out 'n About Bears
Poole, Dorset, England

Dear Millie

I'm so sorry, and will pray for you and Tiffany.

Helen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

How hard this is for your family right now.  Yes, I will add you and your daughter and family to my prayers.  Be strong.  :hug:

dilu

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Millie, You and Tiffany will be in my prayers.  I do believe in the power of prayer. bear_innocent  bear_innocent  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

PLease take good care. bear_wub

Board footer