Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Zerades Zerades zauberhafte Haekelwerke
Northern Germany

Oh edie how wonderfull both friends turned out, love them!  bear_wub
And the idea with the magnet is brilliant, too - such a sweet couple!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Love the elephant and little mouse Edie, a lovely pair  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

kynthia Posts: 140

i know it's way over the deadline. but can i still post my entry? finally got it finished...

Zerades Zerades zauberhafte Haekelwerke
Northern Germany

I appologize for this very late post but due to a heavily illness of mine I've not been able to finish my couple of best friends in time... and even the date of the deadline must be kinda dead now... anyway, finally got them finished and figured there would be still a chance that some of you'ld want to see them, so here they are:

Plum the Bear and Pudding his ducky (both where done in crochet and are my own design)
plum3.jpg

I loved everyone elses entries, very creative and oh so cuddly cute designs  bear_flower

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh, they are just beautiful, what a wonderful pair.
Joanne

Terry Gilkes Posts: 1

I am a 56 year old  man over 6ft and 19 stone and a teacher of martial arts, And i  love Teddy bears,
I take a teddy who i  love very much  to  bed with me her name Is melina,and whats more i don't give a hoot what other people may  think as Melina is very special to me as are all Teddys.

MadScientwist Posts: 65

Well since I am finally finishing up school and will be getting my life back...I would love to join in!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
MadScientwist wrote:

I would love to join in!

The Friends for Life Challenge was last year, but we'd love to have you join us in the Challenge Yourself challenge. :dance:

Becky

MadScientwist Posts: 65

hahaha I just realized this as I was looking at what others were saying...and it not making sense for something not done yet...oops....and I will do the challenge yourself challenge....:)

Board footer