Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Just a reminder about the  Philadelphia bear show this Saturday!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Good luck to all those that are in the show! bear_original

http://www.quinlanmuseum.com/convention.html

See you there! bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I am here!  Took a red eye last night.  Not much sleep but the weather is very nice.  I hope that between us we can get lots of pictures to post.  I can't wait.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You lucky girls!  Both of you have a great show and I look forward to seeing your photos!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Have a wonderful time, ladies!  :dance: It would be so great to meet you and your bears in person--wish I could! Thank you for taking pictures to share with us; I love pictures. bear_smile

Bloomsburg, PA

I am taking my niece who is a photographer, so hopefully she will document it well.

Joanne

Bloomsburg, PA

The convention has started.  Just had dinner with Linda and Alison.  Lots and lots of people here.  Very exciting.  I will try to get some pics tomorrow.

Joanne

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hey, stopping teasing us with promises of photos and show us  bear_grin

Bloomsburg, PA

Today was competition day, both doll and bear.  I don't want to hog up all this space yet, so I have uploaded the pictures to my F/B.  I am sorry I have lots of pictures but no names.  Tomorrow I will be sure to get names, (I hope)  The pieces were all wonderful. 

Joanne

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= … 4751990550

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad
Not a FB member
bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

Bloomsburg, PA
rkr4cds wrote:

Not a FB member

As soon as I can get through everything they will be here.

It is a who's who of American bear making here this weekend.  It has truly been wonderful.

As a matter of fact I was at a presentation called "Teddy Bear Artists a Journey Into Their Work and Creativity"  and whose bear and name did I see and hear Bobbie?  Yours.  So even though you were not here, you were still here.

Joanne

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Oh how cool - Thx for letting me know that, Joanne!
Cindy Malchoff asked several months ago for NFed images but I'd forgotten which city's show it was for.
No show exhibits or visits are planned for in 2011 and that bums me out  bear_angry

And for the first time in some 20+ years, neither any PHX/family plans in '11 - DOUBLE  bear_angry  bear_angry !!

Board footer