Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Us Bears Pennsylvania

We would like to add a Pooky Bear to our hug.
(You know...  Garfield, the cartoon cat's, favorite companion.)

We have a Christmas Pooky but we would also like one for the other 353 days out of the year.

As far as I know, Pooky isn't made anymore.  I believe Ty has retired him.
I suppose I could get a Pooky on eBay, et. al., but I prefer to do business with people I know.  "Fleabay" is a last resort.

Willing to negotiate within reason.

Anybody have a lead?

T.I.A.   bear_thumb

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Sorry Us Bears I can't help you.  I was just going to do a search on Garfield cuddlies for my youngest.  Yesterday on television we had Garfield Day, yep back-to-back short programmes of Garfield and my daughter just fell in love with the characters and as its her birthday soon, I thought I could slip the odd one or two cuddlies in (after all birthdays aren't the same without a furry friend)  bear_grin

Hope you have luck with your search  bear_thumb

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Amazon.com is another place to find Pooky.

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
dangerbears wrote:

Amazon.com is another place to find Pooky.Becky

As usual Becky is right  bear_whistle !

You can still find Pooky's at Amazon; just type in "Pooky bear" in the toys section and this is what you'll get :

Pooky.jpg

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub As I once was an avid Garfield fan and collector, even had a cat named Garfield, but he passed away after 14 years, so I no longer collected
Garfield stuff.  I will have to look in my storage space or in the garage and see if perhaps there is still a pooky around.  I am not making any promises, but you never know.  I will have to get back to you on that.  Good luck in the hunt.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Board footer