Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I was going to keep this bear, but a little girl at church fell in love with her, so I gave her to the girl.  You should see these two together.  She was so happy and she loves the bear so much. 

Becky is made from the softest pink faux fur with safety eyes and nose.  She's about 12 inches tall, which is the biggest bear I have made.  I got someone to do my flattie pattern on steroids.  If the pic doesn't work, let me know so I can get someone to re-size it.

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

No picture Jessie!

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

If possible I'd love to see a picture and what a lovely story  bear_original  Children love bears so much. I recently found my well-loved childhood teddy and he's now got pride of place again in the middle of the book shelf. He's a flattie too ~ I think flattie's are gorgeous  bear_laugh

Would love to see a pic of Becky!

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Aw, she's fabulous! The eyes and nose look really good, and her size and color are really extravagant.
You've moved into teddy-bear artist territory by wanting someone else to enjoy her even more than wanting to keep her. Hugs.

Becky

Awww I love her! She's gorgeous and yes, once you start being completely happy with selling or giving them away you are really becoming a bear artist! I think anyone who makes a bear that is cherished is an artist  bear_original

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

That's what I want is for my bears to be loved.  I think I like giving them away as much as I like selling them, lol.  That's why I started making bears in the first place, to give them to people I love.  Becky, the lady, not the bear, you do know what fabric that is, don't you, and why I named her Becky?  She was named after you.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I definitely recognize the fabric, Jessie, and I'm honored that this bear was named after me. :hug:

Becky

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

She's adorable, Jessie!  Love the soft faux fur you used, too!
Hugs,
Janice  p.s.  I am hoping to get a mohair bear cut out for you this weekend - wish me luck!

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Bearlove to you all.  Can someone please help me get it to where there's a pic in the bear showcase with all the annoying html for people to click?  I don't know how to get it to do that.  On the showcase and the other areas where they show pics, before my screen reader reads the thread title, it reads a link and a graphic and a bunch of numbers that I assume is a picture, but mine doesn't have this.

Sorry Jessie still haven't worked out how to post my own pics and I go through PhotoBucket so I'm no help at all as I'm still clueless as to posting pics LOL.

Someone will be able to help you, that's what I love about this forum :)

Gorgeous fur on Becky the bear by the way. It's funny, I love natural coloured mohair bears but with synthetic I use and buy a lot of pink and bright bears! Love pink synthetic! I tell you what, if you were any closer and had been around two years ago I could have given you a knee-length pink mink coat (before I was making mink bears I was giving away mink ~ dense I know as now I'm paying a fortune for it lol).

HeidiBears florida

What a beautiful bear Jessie!!! I love the color of her fur, it just makes her stand out!!!   bear_laugh  . I went ahead and resized your picture and posted it here so everyone else can see how wonderful your bear is!  :hug:

Becky.jpg

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Thanks for putting her here.  I can't see details, but I can see shapes and I saw her shape on the screen and wanted to squuz her.  The cool thing is that the little girl sometimes has her bear with her when I see her, and she always lets me give Becky a hug.

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Cool, looks a real cuddly one, lovely colour too  :hug:

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

What a gorgeous colour and a very cute bear

Board footer