Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Karon Posts: 751

Yep that's right.

I managed to get Sunday as my "off" day - there really is no excuse!

Trouble is I have done a few double shifts lately - what with THAT and not sleeping well anyway.

My alarm went off at 7.30 but I thought "Oh blow it go back to sleep" and I did :crackup: .

I am not sorry really though as I would probably only come back with an addition to my overflowing mohair stash (I have more mohair than I will ever make bears with).

At the moment my patchwork interests are taking over from the bears.  There are a couple of needle crafting shows coming up and I want to spend my cash there.

I do hope everyone who went enjoyed the show.

Karon

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

Hi Karon,

So that's why I didn't even catch sight of you anywhere, or on the train going up.  Thought you were making great plans with some of the other TTers to meet up though.  Shame you missed it, but hope you feel better for a good lie-in and enjoy the other shows; I know a few other people who've got hooked on patchwork and they say it's addictive and produce lovely things.  Enjoy!

Margaret

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Sorry you coulnd't get there - it was a wonderful show and I enjoyed it for the first time - but I'm sure not the last time!!!! So hope to see you sometime there!!!

Board footer