Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Hi All I have been absent for quite a few months now but I am back.  Nothing in particular kept me away it's just that life has been extraordinarily busy

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Clare,

It's lovely to have you back.  I hope that life has been busy in a good way.  bear_thumb
I sometimes get dragged down by all the stuff that life throws at me, but at the end of the day there is always a big consolation : my TEDDY BEARS bear_smile

Big Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Coraleen DallyMay Teddies
Secunda, South Africa

Hi Clare, welcome back.  Its amazing how things keep us so busy that life just slips by.  Our teddies always bring us back to earth in their own indomitable way. Hugs, Coraleen

Karon Posts: 751

Hi Clare ... :hug:

teeeej Brisbane

Welcome back Clare  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, Clare . . . nice to see you back - welcome!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Welcome back Clare!

Joanne

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Hi Clare!

Nice to read you again! Welcome baaaaaack!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Hi Clare  bear_grin

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Welcome back Clare bear_original Life does get busy but isn't it fantastic that someone invented the teddy bear.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

bear_flower Hi! Clare  bear_flower welcome back. I don't know if you remember me... I too was absent for a very,very very long time, alot of new members have joined as I have been searching and reading all over again and trying to get to know the new artists in here.missed everyone too. I not having especially internet lost contact in many of my sites and was bear_sad   :hug:

Board footer