Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

dollmamaalena Vintee Town Bears
San Diego

I am start my blog , if you like to see some pictures about my next elephant creation welcome . I am  glad to see anybody on my blog!
Some advice about blog design  will be helpful.
Thank you . Alena

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I love seeing your work in progress.  I will be happy to follow.

Joanne

HeidiBears florida

I love your elephant and your blog looks great! bear_thumb   I am now following :dance:

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

I love it, very well done, and interesting! :clap:

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

bear_flower  bear_thumb Very nice looking blog! Following now.  I see you're in San Diego, that's were I grew up.  Wonderful city!!  :dance:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

It's a beautiful blog, Alena!  I'm following now, too  ;O)
Hugs,
Janice

dollmamaalena Vintee Town Bears
San Diego

Thanks for all.

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

I LV your porcelain-faced dolls/Christmas characters! I'm sorry that some of them broke, but you should know how HARD that is to do!!
4 years ago I began to use some of my collection of miniature porcelain dolls on a new line of designs and I wanted to saw off their bodies, to use only the heads.
I tried everything to separate them and finally used the electric tile cutter which cuts tiles while pouring water over them and the saw blade to keep both of them cooled down. Otherwise the porcelain heats up to a fiery orange color and is too hot to hold on to! It also leaves burn marks along the neck and that's not attractive...  so I KNOW how hard it is to actually break these!!

Yours are very pretty with their bits of lace and other trims; my second line will be needle felted, so - a little different!

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi!  bear_flower Alena I went to your  bear_thumb Blog and you did a wonderful job on it bear_thumb . I liked how you explained your huggies in their creation.They are indeed unique! Even though I do not understand much about blog. You inspired me to someday get one. I tried posting in your blog but wasn't able too. It asked me for a profile and I did not know what to do. :clap:  Any how you did a beautiful great job. :clap: 
This is just a suggestion,hope not to hurt your feeling Ok!:hug:
. I think your name "brown letters" should be a brighter color like maybe  :hug: this color so it could stand out more in your letters in your name,to me it hides a little. You don't have to change color. it its just my opinon. You like it I like it. :dance:  Its your blog I respect you :hug:

Board footer