Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

bluebell1577.jpgHi everyone, it's been a while since I posted anything new so I thougt that I'd fix that by introducing you to my latest little mousie. She measures 4.25" in height and, as you can see, she's really partial to bluebells. I do hope that you like her.  bear_original

bluebell1571.jpg

Regards

Lisa

Tatty Bears South Australia

I absolutely love her, she is lovely.
Can we have more details about her? What fur is she and stuff?

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Hi Lisa! bear_flower I recognized her as one of yours immediately, and I love everything about her - from her round tummy to her long mousey snout. bear_happy Just beautiful!

Becky

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

She is absolutely gorgeous!  I adore her and she is the cutest little mouse I have ever seen  bear_wub

Hugs

Lisa x

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Thank you so much for the lovely comments.  bear_wub

She is created from long pile synthetic fabric, it's the first time I've used this type of fabric and it was lovely to work with.  Her filling is polyfil and a bag of glass beads to give her a nice weighty feeling.  She also has wire armature in her arms and legs right down to the tips of her fingers and toes. The bluebells were created from ultrasuede and wire.  Gold plated wire and seed beads represent the anthers and stamens. I think the flowers actually took as long to make as the mouse, it took 3 attempts before I felt the fower shape looked right.  bear_rolleyes

Regards

Lisa

bearlady13 Posts: 177

Love that face. Wonderful!

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Just gorgeous!  and I just love those bluebells!  Very creative  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs,
Marg  bear_original

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

She is beautiful!  Great detail on her hands and feet!

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Thanks again for your lovely comments.  bear_flower

Regards

Lisa

Zaahra Kaunas
Website

Aww, what a lovely little mouse. Love her  bear_wub

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

How very pretty - very cute.

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Awww what a gorgeous mouse! Is she still available for adoption?

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Thank you ladies, I really appreciate all your comments.  bear_wub

Unfortunately this little mousie was a special order so she has already scampered away to her new home.

Regards

Lisa

eddybare eddybare
cape town
Website

you know already what a huge fan I am of yours. Your work is absolute perfection!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Well Lisa I have to say that your work is just about the neatest, well thought out and nicest I have seen in a long time..as well as being creative and adorable ...
Superb!!! :clap:  :clap:

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Thank you so very much for the wonderful comments, I really do appreciate the feedback. It's so lovely to be able to share my work with you here on TT.  :hug:  Hugs to you all.

Regards

Lisa

Board footer