Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

Pogo is a stout panda bear standing 19" tall and he has been created out of a 1" long sand and black alpaca with wool felt paw pads. I have given him wire armatures so he can hold his mohair bunny.

He peers through big German glass eyes with white wool felt tucked behind them and he has a hand stitched nose and mouth. I have needle sculpted his facial features to give him a sweet smile.

He has been stuffed with excelsior and steel shot for a nice huggable feeling.

I have completed Pogo's look with a simple light green sailor style wool felt hat accented with pink and peach ribbons to match his mohair bunny compainion.

His available on etsy:

1335455369_pogo_2.jpg1335455378_pogo_1.jpg

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

He is so darn adorable!  That hat is just the perfect touch.

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Sighhhhhhhh yet another adorable bear, I don't know how you manage to get every bear to look so darn sweet.

bear hugs

Shane

Densteds Densteds
Website

Kim, I love love love!!! him, what a face, he has so much personality, I adore your bears & hares bear_wub  bear_wub Beautiful creative work as always!

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

My heart is melting.....  bear_wub  What an adorable panda!

Regards

Lisa

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

Awww thank you all for the wonderful compliments! What a great way to start my day!!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Board footer