Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

Yes Chris you are right!!! Spent the night watching some movies on the couch with him last night, He's an awesome snuggler!!! He actually HUGS you back!!! Therefore, no extra stuffing will be added! Today he'll be getting some needlework done and some shading in his mouth area, but other than that.....................HE'S AWESOME!!!!! Your going to LOVE him!!!!! bear_wub Happy to see you rescued that other one from Ebay!!!! Great price!!! bear_original

Thankyou Peter!!!! Those are a few of my rescue bears from Ebay, fleamarkets, thrift stores. I LOVE that panda as well!!! He had a broken nose when i adopted him, so i sculpted a baby pink shaded nose for him. He's really beautiful & very lifelike in person! bear_original

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

I got a bear for Christmas, here is Figgy Pudding:

1359121264_sam_0787.jpg

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Thanks, Chris, but the bear is out of stock... rats  bear_sad

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I was not lucky enough to get a bear for Christmas, but I did just get one from my daughter while she vacationed in Hawaii, she has her little syrong on and a lai around her neck.  My sister also just sent me one for my birthday in January and it is chocolate brown and smells like chocolate! So that makes me happy. Love all the bears I receive.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

BlackmoonBear Sacred Bear Studios
Saint Petersburg, Florida

Hey Jane, I just got the first Fiesta bear from ebay  (the brand new one will be arriving tommorrow)....I love him soooo much bear_original  You were right about his stuffing though, way too loose, so I had to add some to mine. Adjusted his eyes and stitched in a roof on his palate so his mouth doesn't look too "puffy' if you know what I mean.

he just loves being cradled in my lap, and he just melts into my hugs....can't wait to sleep with him tonight!

once I have the brand new one I'll take pics of both.

@Peter...what?!?!?!?!?  I JUST bought one....could it be that i got the last one they had?  when I see another up for sale I'll let you know. (they certainly aren't rare, so it shouldn't be too long before another pops up)

@Gemma...ermagerdd! LURRVE!  :0D

The poor little guy looks like he just got caught stealing from your cookie jar, but who could be mad at a face like that. He's precious :)
I LOVE his trapunto paws!

Congrats on the new addition to your hug.

Ft.Lauderdale

I knew you'de LOVE HIM Chris!!! Isn't he fantastic!!!!!!!  I did end up stuffing his belly more, and neck area just a bit! I too stitch lifted his upper mouth, mine was a bit too puffy too. I'm not done with him yet, but will post a pic on here when he's done. Love to see a pic of your two!!!

BlackmoonBear wrote:

@Peter...what?!?!?!?!?  I JUST bought one....could it be that i got the last one they had?  when I see another up for sale I'll let you know. (they certainly aren't rare, so it shouldn't be too long before another pops up)

Thanks Chris!  bear_thumb

Gemma82 wrote:

I got a bear for Christmas, here is Figgy Pudding:

He is wonderful Gemma, what a great expression.  I still love Charlie Bears.   bear_wub

K, sorry for the long delay, (I work 2 jobs so free time is limited)-
here are my two new Fiesta cubbies side by side for comparison, they are pretty much identical save for the new boy having much more stuffing, and a different tag in a different location. The difference in the fur color and texture is due to the 'pre loved' bear being well cuddled (the fur actually has taken on a very handsom weathered look)

100_2157_zps185b3422.jpg

they are a bit smaller than the bears I'm used to sleeping with, so I've been taking both to bed for 'stereo' cuddles ^_^
greatest single feature I think, is his nose.....I have a huge thing for squishy, kissable bear noses, and his super soft chenille nose really does it for me, he's been getting lots of nuzzles and kisses bear_original

Ft.Lauderdale

They're FANTASTIC!!! Love em' both!!! bear_wub

Ft.Lauderdale

Here's what my big guys looking like now. Haven't given him a name yet but..............I love him!!! :love:
1359944736_reborned_fiesta_bear.jpg

They are all lovely and so huggable!  bear_wub

Wow Jane....he came out fantastic! I'm planning to do some shading on my newer guy, hope he comes out as well bear_original

Ft.Lauderdale

Thanks Chris!!! I'm sure he will !!! He's absolutley one of my fav's!!.......shhhh........don't what my other babes to hear that! Lol!!! I would like another as well, wonder if they made him in a different colored fur. And how Gorgeous is his fur!!! Everyone loves him that comes over, he's gettin a bit of an ego!!! bear_laugh

Ft.Lauderdale

Thankyou Peter!!! I will keep my eye out on one for you!!! bear_original

Board footer