Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Tatty Bears South Australia

Hi All,
       I would like to know how you collectors display your bears.
I make bears for myself, don't sell them but my bears range from 5 to 12 inches and easy to find homes for, but my problem now is I've started to collect Charlie Bears, just got my 4th and am having problems knowing were to put them. I have chihuahuas so I need to keep them up off the floor, love to know we're you all keep you collections.  bear_flower

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

A shelf or bookcase can be a good (and safe) place for teddy bears to live. Here's a shelf in my office:
1372001924_p1010613b.jpg

Becky

BlackmoonBear Sacred Bear Studios
Saint Petersburg, Florida

I have to say it amuses me greatly to hear a collector worried about finding space for just a few bears.....wish I had that problem.
Almost all of the 300 bears I own are on the "very large" end of the spectrum (3 to 8 feet long). Fortunately I'm happily single, so my bears just have run of the entire house......lots of nice antique furniture in here, but good luck finding a place to sit ;o)

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Most of my collection is smaller and old bears, which i have in a cabinet. The large ones are placed around the house in various locations. I have my first ever ted on a chest next to my bed. A couple are sat on my headboard, some on wardrobes, one is sat by the TV, 6 on the shelves behind my computer. I didn't really think about it before now, but everywhere i go in the house except the bathroom has a bear waiting for me!

I visited a collectors house once and she had two lines of bears going all the way up her stairs like little guards of honour hehe

Kelly1976 kellys bears
newcastle upon tyne

There are bears in every room in my house ...... You never know when u might need a hug  bear_original x

Board footer