Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Hi everyone!

I've been missing for a while now - I've had a bit of a roller coaster life over the last few weeks with lots of things happening in my life at the moment so haven't been here for a while, including losing my mum last week after a short illness  bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry

I've also been building a new website which I have just launched.  However, I wanted to introduce you all to my newest little bear cub called 'Benji' made from South African mohair - variegated taupe/brown colours with black guard hairs ... a very intriguing fabric!  My custom hand-painted English glass eyes of course, and full needlefelted face with open mouth detail.  I hope you like him - I'm lucky enough to say he's already been adopted!
1374388728_benji_-_full_front_view_tt.jpg
1374388756_benji_-_close_up_lhs_tt.jpg

Hugs,
Marg  bear_original

Zorka Zorka BearĀ“s
Karlovy Vary
Website

Beautiful !! bear_wub bear_wub ! bear_wub

ivi-na Brno
Website

Hi Marg!
I lost my father in the same way... My sewing teddy bears helps me a lot.
I wish you only happiness from now.  Your bears are so magical!!! bear_flower bear_wub bear_wub
ivi

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments - it's really heart warming to get such lovely feedback ... love you guys!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs,
Marg  bear_original

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Very nice bear!  So sorry to hear of your loss.  I know how difficult it is, especially your mom!  bear_wub

Board footer