Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Hi Everyone!

I haven't been around much lately - I've had a bit of a roller coaster life over the last few weeks, including losing my mum to a short illness last week  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

I'm trying very hard to be brave (it's early days yet) but I'm sure mum would want us to carry on as best we can: so, taking a deep breath, I'd like you all to know I now have a new website.  It's taken me a while to build, but a totally new look for me and my bears:  I'd love for you all to drop by and take a look - there's plenty of pages including a gallery of past work, a link to my blog and much more.  I'd love to get your feedback - I hope you love the new direction I'm taking with my bears, and the website is a good start I think  bear_happy

You might note that I now have a .com.au address and here's the link http://www.nikkelbears.com.au

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

So sorry to hear about your mum, Margaret.  bear_sad

Your new website certainly looks great: very professional, yet easy to navigate. 
I love the grey/black background; it really accentuates the bears.
Well done!  bear_thumb

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I'm very sorry to hear about your mom, but glad to hear that you're moving forward. I'm sure you're making her proud. (((hugs)))

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

My sincerest condolences about your mom, Margaret.  I found your website to be very attractive and it's good to see your bears again.

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Hi Margaret

I am so terribly sad to hear of your loss and I know that all of your many beary friends from this site, including me, are sending lots of love and hugs your way  :love:

I really enjoyed looking at your new website, love the layout, colours etc and can't wait to see all of your new creations.  I have always been a fan of your work and hope the bears give you a focus and strength that you so deserve right now.

Hugs

lisa x

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Thanks so much for your gorgeous comments and thoughts - you guys here at TT are the best!  bear_wub

It's a really wonderful feeling to get your positive feedback on my situation and my new site - I feel I'm moving in the right direction, so thank you! bear_wub bear_wub

Hugs,
Marg  bear_original

Board footer